Feedback for Nic from Adelaide

Hi, I’ve bought and sold here. This is how it went.

If you bought something I made please post a photo or video. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Got this sweet little fixie and a bunch of handmade string from Nic. Everything went smooth and was really well packaged! Don’t hesitate to BST with him, you won’t be disappointed.

4 Likes

I don’t 5a. This is the first time I’ve ever tried this green triangle slackicide so my bad for the slow pace :joy:. But I saw these crazy @$$ counter weights for sale and absolutely had to have them. So I tried 5a. It’s hard. But these counterweights grant magical powers to the bearer. OK maybe not.

7 Likes

I sold a Yoyo to Nic. Very smooth transaction! They expressed interest and sent the money right away. 100% good experience!

2 Likes

I bought one of @Nic_from_Adelaide’s handmade fixies. Awesome throw. Relatively fast shipping for Australia to US. Nice bonus counterweights (pic forthcoming). Would happily buy again.

1 Like

Grabbed a really cool and unique fixie from @Nic_from_Adelaide and it was an awesome experience. Really enjoyable to talk to, shipped quickly and securely, and throw was in excellent condition and really well crafted. Absolutely love it, thank you kindly for the opportunity to add something unique to my rotation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great buyer to deal with :+1: don’t hesitate!

1 Like

Purchased a Slim Dude from Mr. Nic. Received a bonus yoyo (B grade). I honestly enjoy the vibe of the loopers character.

Experience was great! Great communication and amazing packaging.

I also have some of Mr. Nic’s Counterweights.

All great HAND MADE products. I will buy from him again.

2 Likes

I bought “Jarrah” from Nic from Adelaide. It arrived with a case, weight and handmade strings. It is beautiful and performs very well. You may want to try him, I bet you’ll like his creations, too.

2 Likes

Grabbed a Slim Dude from @Nic_from_Adelaide to counterbalance my Jarrah and it was another awesome experience. Great throws, really well made, and everything just plays beautifully. Even came with a sweet CW that I can’t stop using. You won’t be disappointed. Many thanks!

1 Like