Feedback for MattC

Only thread I found was locked so I started this one

There was no way I wasn’t leaving stellar feedback for @MattC! He was the key to pulling off a three way trade so I could get one of my long sought after LBD Bangarangs.

The fact that the person I was hunting for was a Duncan fan put it well outside my knowledge base, and for two days I came up with big ole’ Goose Eggs. It was sheer luck that the answer to my hunt DM’d me, and also happened to be a Duncan fan.

He’s an awesome communicator, sent plenty of pics, shipped like lightning and packed the throw like it was his first born. He knows his stuff, and helped a lot filling me on Duncan knowledge, too.

In short, I had an amazing 5 Star experience, and I would absolutely trade with him again! Maybe next time it’ll even be for myself lol.

4 Likes

@MattC is an absolute pleasure to deal with friendly communication, quick and incredibly packaged shipments and updates just all around a stand up guy, thanks so much for the extras and the piece of history man!

1 Like

Traded many throws with @MattC We had great conversations and it was very fun to trade. Don’t hesitate to trade or do business with him :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Just bought three yoyo’s from @MattC
Yoyo’s were shipped super fast and arrived safely.
Super easy going transaction. Would buy again in a heartbeat! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Bought a throw from him. The packaging was great and the shipping was fast. 10/10 Banana seller don’t hesitate to to buy/or trade with him. Everything goes smooth as can be!

1 Like

Received a yo-yo from @MattC. Smooth transaction and packed well. :star2:

1 Like

Just got my yoyo from Matt and it is pristine. Packed well and shipped quickly, too. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought a nice MCMO from @MattC . Everything went super smooth (just like the throw I got :slight_smile: ). Incredibly nice person, fast transaction and shipping and a really REALLY good packaging.
10/10, would buy again!

1 Like

Just did a trade this kind fella. I reached out out of the blue and got exactly what I was looking for. Packaged well, shipped fast, clear communication. If you’ve been around the community for any time at all, you’ve probably heard tell of this man and his unrivaled kindness. The rumors are true. If you’re lucky enough to find yourself in a position to do business with Matt, do yourself a favor, don’t hesitate.

49/50 stars :star::star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

I’ve done a few transactions with my boy @MattC and it’s always been smooth and he’s quick to ship. Great guy that brings good conversation to the table. :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who has posted here or to anyone that has ever done a deal with me. The truth is that this is all my pleasure. I appreciate all of you and love you.

2 Likes

Dudes a pro at hooking people up. Super nice and always prompt with delivery. Guy is a true gem in the community. Been in the game a long time too. 100 percent recommended dealing with Matt.

@MattC is a pleasure to do business with. Do not hesitate to deal with. Thanks again.

What can I say that hasn’t already been said about this absolute gem of a person, I most certainly will be doing business again if I get the chance. Package got here so fast he knew it hit the doorstep before I did and tender loving care went into securing the goods for sure. Thanks again brotha :pray:

This guy is single-handedly been giving awesome deals to the community. I appreciate him very much. Great to deal with, great prices and great goods. Thank you.