Feedback for Frank Wilbert V- the5th005

I bought two throws from Frank Wilbert V. Throws were as described, great communication and fast shipping! Thanks @the5th005

2 Likes

Great communication and packing!! Would definitely do business again!

2 Likes

The sale went amazing! Quick reply’s and shipped it out super quick, I had the throw in 2 days in perfect condition! Highly recommended trading or buying from this guy :+1: @the5th005

3 Likes

Thanks man!

4 Likes

I will echo this, excellent seller bought 3 from him, all arrived quickly and exactly as described!!

1 Like

Bought a Dark Magic 2 from Frank. They were professional in their communication and aside from a slight hiccup on my part (forgot to include their shipping fee in my initial transfer), the transaction was straightforward and efficient. They shipped the yoyo 30 minutes after I paid and it arrived safely. They included an extra bearing and some really nice string! All in all, would definitely purchase from, sell to, or trade with again.

1 Like

Great experience once again! Trade with confidence @the5th005

1 Like

Thanks man! Also great trading with you as well!

1 Like

Bought from Frank’s recent BST post and all went swimmingly (as some annoying twerp - or other word that starts with “tw” - might say).

1 Like

Nice smooth transaction. Bought two throws and they were as described, shipped quickly and packed well. Don’t hesitate to buy from him. :+1:

1 Like

Bought a throw from Frank a couple days ago as well, price was right and shipping was quick. Never a fan of an assembled yoyo showing up in a bubble mailer but I will live.

2 Likes

Purchased from Frank and had zero issues. Well packaged, great communication, and item arrived exactly as described. Highly recommend!