Woodyrson Feedback

Feedback thread for me, Woodyrson!

Anyone that has had dealings with me, please feel free to post your experience here!

2 Likes

Completed a trade with @Woodyrson the other day and things couldn’t have gone smoother. Throw was packaged excellently and condition was as described. Shipped much quicker than I expected. 11/10, would do business with again!

1 Like

Got in my half of our trade yesterday, the throws arrived perfectly as described, in a timely manner and packed very well. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with our friend here again.

1 Like

Did a trade with @Woodyrson great communication and quick shipper exactly as described will trade with again!!! Don’t hesitate

1 Like

Been wanting an Outlier 2 for a long time. Thanks Woody for the trade! Very nice to work with.

1 Like

Trade #2 went great and I can’t thank you enough, you helped me complete my TRT collection with the perfect Cenote. I for sure hope to do more business in the future

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @Woodyrson and it was a great experience. Good throw, wonderful condition, and arrived quickly and securely. Smooth sailing for sure, would highly recommend!

1 Like

Great translation with @Woodyrson, fast shipping and great communication…

1 Like

Seamless transaction and great packaging! Koi arrived in perfect condition, as described. Thanks!

1 Like

Grabbed another throw from @Woodyrson and it was just as good as the first! Great conversation, very informative, super fast shipping, and the throw and packaging all arrived safe and secure. Very happy, would not hesitate to buy from again!

1 Like

Just completed a smooth transaction with @Woodyrson . Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!

1 Like