*UPDATED-NEW THROWS ADDED* New Years Sales. Make Me Offers! (C3, CLYW, YYF, and more..)

Hello Everyone,
I recently moved to a new apartment and noticed something… I have way too many yoyos :rofl:
All the photos are here : Yo-yos to sell - Google Drive

I am open to offers, so shoot me an offer and maybe be prepared to barter a little lol. $5 for shipping in con US.
Here is what I have for sale

1. Retic DeathAdder V.2 Pretty much near new. Played a few times and comes ith the box
  2. CLYW Fools Gold Kodiak- Has paint marks but plays good. (SOLD)
    3.Something Crazy-D. Plays good
    4.C3 RailGun- B-Grade got in a mystery box and never used it
  3. YYF Boost- Plays well but has a small mark on the ring
  4. YYF Bi metal Shutter- Pretty much new. Played a few times over carpet. Includes a hard case.
    7.C3 Radius- Got in a mystery box and barely used. Plays great.
  5. Duncan Tourny- Bought new and used a few times. Plays great and in good condition.
  6. YYF 5A Shutter- Barley played. Got in a mystery box.
  7. CLYW Fools Gold Wildfire- Plays well. Very small anno vibe.(SOLD)
  8. UnPRLD Nostalgiafg B-Grade - Plays well. I think its a B-grade due to some paint miss match. Really good throw. (SOLD)
  9. YOYOFRIENDS RAYTRACER- Good condition. No marks or vibe. Used a once in a while.
  10. NIB CLYW Bear Trap - I used it four times and really never touched it much. All extras included
  11. YYF Protostar- Decent condition. Some faint scratches and a small mark.

Feedback from other sales -Feedback for Frank Wilbert V- the5th005

8 Likes

Sold 3 and some are pending. Get them while you can

Do you still have the Recess Komodo and the YYF Bind? What would you consider for both? Thank you.

2 Likes

How much are you looking for on the tourney?

make an offer

2 Likes

@MWB here’s a Kodiak.

Bump. Still have more bimetals looking for a new home

1 Like

Bump. Throw me any offer at the throws. Still got some good ones up for sale :slight_smile:

bump

how much for bimetal shutter?

2 Likes

Updated with more throws :slight_smile: Throw me offers

bump

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.