Feedback for crash

Just leaving feedback for @crash . He’s a great buyer! Fast payment, great communication, and polite. Would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again bro

Joey

5 Likes

Leaving some feedback for “crash”. So far no complaints. Seems to be honest and trustworthy. He has checked on my order regularly. It appears it is held up in customs since coming from Canada and I’m in the US.

4 Likes

Recieved my Ethos today. Great looking throw. No issues of any kind. Thanks @crash for the addition to my collection.

4 Likes

Awesome experience all around. Friendly, nice and easy to deal with. Will definitely do more Business with him in the future. A+👍 I received a messiah from them and they sent it out ASAP.

3 Likes

Had a great transaction with @crash received 2 YYRec’s just as described incredibly quick especially considering coming from Canada. A+

3 Likes

Leaving some solid feedback for @crash! Received my Evora, K’Edge, and Almighty with a free magic yo-yo and plenty of awesome accessories! (Stings, pads, bearings) Well packed, and shipped quick! Great yo-yo seller, and community member! Definitely do buy from @crash!

3 Likes

Fast shipping and just really easy to work with again. Solid seller.

1 Like

I’m leaving feedback @crash. I bought a couple great yoyos at a very fair price. He shipped fast, and packaged well. What a great dude to buy from and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again. The dude is a pleasure to deal with and my experience is A+++

3 Likes

He’s a legend!

2 Likes

@crash is the :goat:

2 Likes

Have had a couple of transactions and they were excellent. Prompt communication and shipping. Yo-yo’s were well packed and as described. Good prices and some nice extras were included.

2 Likes

Just picked up a yoyo and some bearings from @crash excellent transaction, couldn’t be happier with shipping time and the products. Thanks again buddy!! Friendly service as well!

2 Likes

@crash and I did a transaction. Everything was well detailed and communicated.

He’s a class act. Order with confidence!

2 Likes

I just received a bimetal shutter from @crash, quick and seamless transaction as well as shipping! You should definitely buy from this guy!

2 Likes

I bought two high end titanium throws from @crash . He had great communication and made sure my package arrived quickly and safely from Canada. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again :+1:

3 Likes

Recently got a TP2 from this guy - super great communication, clarity, and honesty. He responds and ships super fast and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Bought my first yoyo in a long time from @crash, so nice and helped me learn some new tricks. Love how friendly he is!

2 Likes

Crash is a very good seller. Speedy fast shipping and everything came as described. Don’t hesitate to do business with him. Good dude.

2 Likes

Shipped quickly, everything arrived as described.
Took a while because someones messing with the postal service right now but Crash did everything on his end extremely swiftly.

3 Likes

Purchased a couple throws from crash ,amazing condition as described ,and very fast shipping,honest seller and would buy from again anytime,he can’t be beat for a seller.

2 Likes