Feedback for crash

Purchased two throws from crash,when communicating with him ,he is incredible ,lightning fast with messages ,staying 5 steps ahead ,and for an canada purchase amazingly fast ship to USA ,like a week if that,like wow fast.,5 stars is not enough for this fella.dont hesitate buying from him.

3 Likes

Bought a YYF B-grade (for ano flaw near response area) Blue Ti-888, Krown 2019, and smashing yoyo company silver Bounce all minty without box/nmtbs. Buttered glass smooth for $252 g&s. Shipped out fast secured and INSURED for $300. Excellent BST’er to deal with! Would gladly deal with again and again.

3 Likes

Bought a throw from @crash last week. Arrived very quickly and packaged well. Just as described. On top of that I had some issues on my end, and had to delay the purchase, he generously held the yoyo for me until I had sorted that out. All around great seller and communication. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I bought A sweet Ti throw from @crash and have NO complaints. Everything came secured and in a timely fashion. I’m definitely going to buy from him again if given the chance!

2 Likes

I have done several transactions with @crash now and they have all been amazing. You will have great communication, tons of pictures, fast shipping, and the throws have always arrived in described condition. Great international seller and good people.

2 Likes

Great seller! Good communication and fast shipping! Oh plus the throw is sickkkk! I would definitely buy or sell with Crash again!

Drake

3 Likes

Great seller, great person! Definitely restored my faith in buying/selling/trading with Canadian throwers!

4 Likes

Crash is the man

2 Likes

Got a beautiful Ti peak from Crash, it was one of the smoothest transactions! Awesome dude to work with, would definitely buy off him again!

2 Likes

Very helpful and easy to work with. He was very quick to respond to all my questions. Yoyo arrived quickly and safely. I will not hesitate to buy from him again.

2 Likes

Just picked up a grail from @crash that I didn’t even know I needed! This Sigtyr is quite possibly the greatest thing I’ve ever thrown. Thank you sir!

2 Likes

I bought a yoyo from @crash and everything was perfect. The yoyo was exactly as described and packaged very well.

I cannot recommend enough!

4 Likes

he is best seller, fast shipping, reasonable price, and perfect service…
i bought hinemosu to him, and it’s condition is mint.
thanks to @crash

2 Likes

I’ve had several ‘transactions’ with Crash. We always try to ‘out nice’ each other, lol.

He always always delivers the goods.

No question marks when working with him.

He seems compelled to generate happy endings.

He is an outstanding person to deal with…

3 Likes

Bought a throw from him recently and also have a decent size trade going through right now. Shipped quick and it made its way down from Canada quite fast. Solid dude.

2 Likes

Fast and safe shipping. Easy to talk to. Would recommend! 10/10!

2 Likes

I got some throws from them this weekend. Communication was okay, they were accurately described, and the yo-yos were packed well. It took them 6 days to ship which I personally wouldn’t consider fast and I had to be the one to reach out both times to learn the status (first to check if they’d shipped after three days since I wasn’t given an estimate of when that would happen after I paid, second to check if they’d shipped when they said they would (took another day)) which given the high dollar value of the deal was a bit of a bummer. But after they were finally in the mail the yo-yos eventually arrived safe and sound and considering the size and activity of their BST post I’m sure they were just busy.

All in all, a few hiccups, but none that would prevent me from dealing with them again.

2 Likes

Bought a coveted throw from @crash he kept his word and reserved it for me : )

Appropriately packaged, and sent in a timely manner. Would gladly do business with again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

High value international purchase from @crash, went flawlessly! Well packaged, very friendly, do not hesitate to purchase.

2 Likes

Just received a yo-yo I bought from crash. Condition as described, reasonable negotiator, etc. Also a friendly dude. Don’t hesitate to do business with him.

1 Like