Feedback for Burchard

I completed a transaction with Burchard recently and I received the yoyo but it had an issue. Burchard worked with me to resolve the issue and everything has been figured out.

Alomac handled the shipping and transactions and was quick to respond and shipped promptly.

4 Likes

Purchased a few throws from @Burchard with zero issues. @alomac handled the shipping on his behalf. Everything went down without a hitch and the throws got to me super fast. Great communication, sent me extra pictures, and received the throws in exactly the condition described. 10/10 A+

2 Likes

Bought a great skyline from @Burchard and @Alomac everything went super smooth and shipped when they said it would. Seem like good guys!

3 Likes

Bought from @Burchard and @alomac and everything went fine, throws shipped and received quickly and as promised in good condition, wrapped plenty well. :v:

2 Likes

Bought an Omnicron and Omnicron X from @Burchard and @alomac. Fantastic packing and fast shipment. Super happy.

2 Likes

Another smooth transaction with @Burchard and @alomac. Extremely fast shipping. Very pleased. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I have received an M1 ( Raw ) and a Yelets ( gray ) from @Burchard and @alomac took a min with the new shipping route changes but they arrived in great condition thank you Burchard.

For any one dealing with Burchard with sales and trades. I believe he helps European throwers sell throws in the United States, I can only assume but please have patience with @Burchard and @alomac they will come through with the throws.

5 Likes

Grabbed a throw off of @Burchard and @alomac and it was a great experience. Got to snag a wishlist item from them and was very satisfied with the transaction. Has a lot of good stuff for sale and wouldn’t hesitate to work with again!

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @Burchard and everything went smooth. Great communication and packaged safely. Thanks again!

1 Like

I bought a pyro light ice, two g&e4, clyw summit, two 09’ 888, CLYW Hotter and others that I no longer remember :rofl: with @Burchard and his friend @alomac. Everything went well, although shipping overseas was a little slow.
Thanks, cool duo! :smiley:

2 Likes

Older feedback- Bought a few throws from @alomac & @Burchard a while back. Good transaction, everything went smoothly, would buy from again.

1 Like