Feedback for @badwolfeco

I just bought an Unprld Corruption from @badwolfeco and everything went smoothly. The throw was as advertised (and I think in better condition than he stated). He kept me in the loop with constant updates. The packaging was amazing. I was originally skeptical of no box as I have seen how some wrap yoyos (and the negative consequences), but he wrapped the throw with three different layers of bubble wrap and put it in a really nice, premium-feeling box. I could tell he actually cared about getting it to me as perfectly as he had it.

He was the first person I BST’d with, and I think the positive experience I had really quenched the fears I had about any BST. If you are a first-time buyer or a long time buyer, this is the man to work with!

All and all, I can definitely tell you that I would work with him again!!

3 Likes

I purchased a yoyo from Michael @BadWolfeCo last Wednesday and recieved it today (Monday). The interaction was very smooth and positive and the yoyo was exactly as described and packed extremely well and he even threw in a Booster Pack of Bad Wolfe Co strings. I would not hesitate to order another yoyo from him. Thank you!
Edit: He also messaged me with a USPS tracking number.

5 Likes

Thanks man! Idk if we’re supposed to review buyers on here too, but @ChrisFrancz was a great buyer, sent payment quickly and was a pleasure to work with.

3 Likes

Sure - works both ways.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks, I posted it on his old BST feedback thread :+1: