BadAtYoyos is legit

Just got three throws from this individual and I’m very happy. Prompt shipping and nice yos.

1 Like

BadAtYoyos shipped quickly and communicated efficiently. While the yo-yo was sent in a padded envelope, it was very well protected and arrived unscathed. Would do business with again.

1 Like

BadAtYoyos is actually very good at selling yoyos. Very quick responses to my questions and he made the effort to ship out very quickly. Both of throws were in great condition. Would not hesitate to do buy from him again.

Totally had a great experience

Just did a trade with @BadAtYoyos. I couldn’t be more pleased. A really friendly guy who goes above and beyond. BadAtYoyos? :man_shrugging: GoodAtBeingAwesome for sure :+1:

2 Likes

Had a great purchasing experience with @BadAtYoyos. He shipped the next day, and being in the same state USPS got them to me quick! I would absolutely purchase from him again.

1 Like

Fantastic buying experience from @BadAtYoyos. Top notch, would gladly purchase from again. Plus totally unnecessary added goodies which were greatly appreciated, and some decent conversation to boot. Thank you again!

2 Likes

I had a great experience buying from @BadAtYoyos. Great seller to work with, wonderful communication. Yoyos were fantastic and even tossed in a cool extra goodie!!

Great Seller would not hesitate to buy from again!!

@BadAtYoyos is an awesome seller, super chill, super fair, and gives you the truth.
He gives a lot of extras and gives great prices!

2 Likes

@BadAtYoyos is a great seller. Solid communication, had great packaging and all around a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Received a yo-yo from BadAtYoyos, very speedy shipping and condition of yo-yo was perfect! He threw in some strings as well and packaged the yo-yo very well for safety. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Had another great deal with @BadAtYoyos. They shipped quickly, communicated promptly, packed well, priced things more than fairly, and to top it off, helped me fill a hole in my collection I’d been hunting months for. Can’t recommend them highly enough!

made an awesome deal with @BadAtYoyos for a gold coin MC, honestly, great guy to do business with, and good conversation also. Shipped out fast and the price was dope.

Got my gold Bastet from @BadAtYoyos in the mail today. Great seller! :+1:

Just adding my two cents as well. Good experience. Even faster shipping. Buy with confidence. Thanks @BadAtYoyos

Another round of positive feedback for @BadAtYoyos. Just purchased a Deep State from him, and the transaction was as smooth as can be. Communicative, and shipped quick. Yoyo came with some cool extras too.

Thanks again, sir!

Just recieved my purchase from Badatyoyos.

Great communication, items as described, fast shipping.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Got some beautiful yoyos from @BadAtYoyos ! Wonderful deal, great packaging and super quick!

1 Like

Today got my Rebirth from @BadAtYoyos! Great deal, communication and man! Recommend

1 Like

Great seller! Awesome dude, exactly as described, cheap price and quick shipping!