FB page i created for Quebec yoyoer

hello ! I decided to create a facebook page for the yoyo community in quebec and i wanted to show it to those who might be interested or know someone that might be,and also i’m searching for someone who could do a cool profile pic and cover or help me with it.

Salut, c’est vraiment cool d’avoir une page Facebook pour la communauté de yoyoers au QC.

1- C’est quoi le nom de la page?

2- Si tu veux quelqu’un de Québécois qui tripe sur le yoyo pis qui veut bien aider le yoyo à se développer au qc, c’est bien moi!
(si tu veux de un peu d’aide pour faire des vidéos, des photos, post, etc sur la page, t’as que me le demander.)

3- Ça fait combien de temps que tu fait du yoyo?, tu viens d’où?, etc. (faut bien que tu te présente, non?!)

Et bien sur, il faut que je me présente moi aussi!

Je m’appelle Charles-Olivier, j’ai 14 ans et je viens de Beloeil, en banlieue de Montréal. Je fait du yoyo depuis environ 1 an. Pis c’est pas mal ça…

Merci et j’espère bientôt avoir une communauté de yoyo au Québec, ça serait tu assez au boutte!

Please review: YoYoExpert Forum Rules

Google translate:

Hi , it’s really cool to have a Facebook page for yoyoers community in QC .

1- What is the name of the page?

2- If you want someone to Quebecers tripe on the udder yoyo who wants to help the yoyo to develop in qc , it’s me !
(if you want a little help to make videos , photos, post , etc. on the page, that you got to ask me. )

3- When did time you made ​​the yoyo ?, where you come from ?, etc. ( you must present to you , right ?! )

And of course, I must introduce myself too!

My name is Charles -Olivier , I 'm 14 and I just Beloeil , a suburb of Montreal . I made ​​the yoyo for about 1 year . Too bad it’s not bad that …

Thank you and hope to soon have a yoyo community in Quebec , it would be enough to boutte you !

I think he speak french. It was not neccessary to translate that message.

i play yoyo and im from quebec !!!