Favourite Music to yoyo to?

Whatever you like!
anything from dubstep to… idk :P… brittney sears!
post a link or a song name of what music you love yoyoing to!

here’s my favourite right now, tell me what yours is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49n7jgBplYc

Use the search bar and you’ll find a lot of threads like yours. It isn’t there for eye candy you know. :wink:

1 Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYr4Fz14C6w He’s got more too!  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <because he’s that awesome!

Dubstep. Wub Wub.

Dubstep FTW

YES YES!!!

the problem with dubstep, is that for 1 good track, you got 50 bad ones

right now, I like hip hop or something similar

Thats what stinks about buying dubstep albums on itunes.

Same goes with metal, hiphop, pop. It’s music. haha

Lots and lots of Metal!!

Aus hip hop, all the way mate.

EWWW. corrected:

Dubstep FML

Mostly things like the Gorillaz, where it just has a good vibe to it. Something that I can move around to.

What’s dubstep?

Bad. Mainly because (these days) amateurs take it to be a smattering of low and high freq garbage they can produce in an hour. More than half the time, it’s concentrated ear-hurt that has no consideration for the listener. Don’t even get me started about remixes.

See, with electronic music, it’s much easier for amateurs to hop in and make poor material. The thing about most other genres is, if it’s bad, it never makes it past the garage.

Now for me, I do happen to listen to a lot of alternative, experimental, even electronic stuff. I find the deviations from the norm exciting. I’m fine with music sounding slightly discombobulated as long as it’s sticking to an idea with a clear gain in mind that benefits the track.

I do prefer non-altered vocals. My mindset is this: With electronic music, there is no deviation from what is intended. You cannot make mistakes, such as with an instrument. Every note you make is purely intended. Non-altered vocals give the music the humanity and reality it needs for me to enjoy it. The artificial should be balanced with a fair share of uncertainty, such as a human voice. Take these examples:

This one will be… a little weird.

If the voice is going to be altered in any way, I prefer if it still keeps its humanity. This sounds odd, but if it’s perfectly tuned, I just can’t listen to it in an artificial music track. Everything becomes too flat and fake. In my opinion, no music deserves to be fake. This is an example of altered vocals that aren’t autotuned, and thus destroyed:

My music preferences are all over the board, so don’t assume I listen to only this. My listening tastes span all the way from this, to rock and metal, new wave, house and dance, R&B, to hip hop (mostly instrumentals, though).

I apologize that this sort of turned into a post about my views on electronic music. But I got carried away, which is kinda fun.