Favourite CLYW that was made in china?

Lots of people like their old clyws and I have become of interest in the oldies too, but what’s your favorite new clyw come out of the china batch?:raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Peak 2

2 Likes

Blizzard

1 Like

Not the question but I feel obligated to mention how much I dislike snow tires. And that I wish CLYW had more diverse designs.

2 Likes

Kayak

In what way? I’ve always felt that they’ve tried pretty much everything from organics to Vs to more unique stuff like the Bear Trap (I agree about the snow tires though)

1 Like

Dune

Manatee

I like the size of snow tires

2 Likes

A lot of their yo-yos are essentially the same profile.

1 Like

Really nice throw!

To stay on topic The Gorge is also pretty awesome. The best low rpm throw I’ve ever played

3 Likes

@Exmime I’ve never tried it but looks like a bi metal peak🙌🏽

1 Like

Personally I really like the Borealis and BOY, but once I my favorite bearing in the Manatee I’m sure I’ll like it even more🙌🏽

Creep if that counts. Otherwise Akita.

3 Likes

It counts same with pool party🙌🏽, Akita is cool but wasnt for me, design wise it was dope

I’ve owned and traded away a Manatee, Kayak and a Dune as they didn’t really do it for me in the long run however I love my Peak 2 and I have a Boy on the way to me which I look forward to receiving (the chap I am trading with says it really reminds him of old CLYW)

2 Likes

The boy is really good imo it’s been my go to throw lately

Peak 2. All the new China made releases are so smooth too.

3 Likes

My bear trap isn’t too smooth. Should I return it?

1 Like

Try and message clyw personally or if u bought it off yye tell them maybe?

I did already try to contact them. I’ll try one more time.

1 Like