Favorite yoyofactory throw

I really like the genesis and the shutter.

On the prowl for a good condition Doomsday Genesisā€¦

I have a pretty good collection of YoyoFactory throws and my favorite, bar non, is the Equilateral.

I go to my G5+ most often, but I still enjoy my 08 888, and when I want to throw something smaller, one of the Skylines.

If I had to choose one, itā€™d be the Shutter.

Actually I own a pretty good number of YYF yoyos.

I honestly canā€™t think of any specific one that I donā€™t like. A few I like less than others; just like certain flavors of ice cream donā€™t impress as much as othersā€¦ But All ice cream is better than no ice creamšŸ˜³

But there is one Yoyofactory yoyo that, to me, is just so different than any other; that I can say it is my Favorite YYF yoyo.

You ever hear those Eharmony commercials? They talk about matching people by 29 types of things you look for in others.

Well, I canā€™t think of 29 great things to say about my favorite YYF yoyo.

But that being said; my Favorite YYF yoyo so far is the Turntable.

It is just Amazing.

At least until the Edge comes outšŸ¤“

1 Like

I like the power in my Superstar, the spin time and stability of my Horizon, my Shutter is just a good all around, and my Mighty Flea is an infuriating compulsion but when I pull off a trick with it, I feel like Iā€™ve really done something special :wink:

I have to give props to my Velocity as well, it started me on the 1A tricks

Itā€™s hard to pick one and not even mention the others.

1. Genesis
  2. Too HOT
  3. the original Boss (I havenā€™t played the new one)
  4. NorthStar
  5. Super G

I havenā€™t thrown newer yyf recently, but from what Iā€™ve tried, I really appreciate the grind machine 2.
Mine donā€™t have much play time though, I afraid to throw it some times, donā€™t want to break mine.
But I do think it is one of the best from yyf.

Titanium Dream, Too HOT, Replay Pro.

Czechpoint is 1 and I donā€™t love my shutter, but for some reason I play it tons

Shuta, cyborg 1,16 super star, are my fave right now

Hard to pick one!
Og superstar
G5+
401k and 401sd
07 888 lg and sm bearing
Gold dipped skyline

Yuuksta, love undersized, light and loads of fun

YYF Titanium Dream and 2016 Superstar

Gonna have to say my Too H.O.T Ti Dream, and Superstar '16.

I love my Too Hot. Itā€™s awesome. Spins forever, super stable, easy to grind with, I like it better than my 2016 superstar.

As of now, I would say 2016 superstar or metal replay.