Favorite YoYoer

1. Paul Han
  2. Gentry Stein
  3. Augie Fash
  1. Petr Kavka
  2. Yuuki Spencer
  3. Jason Lee

Palli and Robert Kucera both get an honorable mention.

Sebby just has such a flowing, hard style! He is really fun to watch and is really inspiring. Zammy is also amazing to watch because he is just so good at moebius, especially because he makes up ALL the moebius tricks he does!

I like Studio because he is very niceand gives great advice 8) but I also like Andre because after he won many contests big he went and made this to give back to the community

Mr. Whip!

plus a few others

Anthony Rojas! Did you see his 2011 nationals freestyle.

Still Ryan Perez.

Eric Tranton
Me
Connor Meade

André Boulay, Takihiro Iizuka, Augie Fash, Zammy, Meowcolm

Inspiration, raw talent, and pure boss is the list you see above.

1 Like

Jensen Kimmitt.

I don’t care what anyone says, no one inspires me to play yoyo like that man.

Paul Han , John Ando , Adrien La , Augie Fash .
Im a bit no board on Jensen Kimmit , I hate popping on the bandwagon but His style is Aight.

Jensen Kimmitt period

Me.

Ryota Ogi, Darrell Mitchell, Luo Yi Cheng, Takahiro Iizuka, Ryosuke Iwasawa, Marcus Koh, Chris Chia, Takeshi Matsuura, Tsubasa Ohnishi, Kazuaki Sugimura, Black, 2005-2008 Mickey,

My list is so long, and they’re all Azns. Something wrong with me for sure. =.=|||
OH! Mukhail Tulabut, Samad, AND. JD.

Jensen Kimmitt
John Ando
Andre Boulay
Yuuki Spencer
Hiroyuki Suzuki
Me
Augie Fash
Studio42 (he’s not that good from what I’ve heard, but he’s extremely nice and helpful)
Josh Yee

TR, RO, AB, KC, and JY because their legit uh huh

Tim Redmond
Ryota Ogi
Andre Boulay
Kenneth Chau
Joseph Yoo?

Tyler Rose, Ryota Ogi, Andrew Bergen, Keiran Cooper, and you. lol, felt like trolling

For me it’s not so much about competeing. I love to watch people that are in it for other reasons than just competition. Competition is awesome and I’m so glad there are contests but there’s a special place for those that yo with added purpose.

Zammy and Ed are two of my favorites. I love not only what they do with a yoyo but what they bring to yoyoing. I watch their vids and not only do I feel inspired, but I can just feel their need to yo as they express themselves with every movement. They are helpful, sincere, and are uplifting to others.

They’re aces in my book!

2 Likes

I have to add Ed and Bergy to my lists.