Favorite YoYo Player

I know exactly how you feel. I thought Zach had dumb performances and Gentry and flashier players were much better. As I progressed more as a thrower, and I appreciated yoyoing more as an art form, I realized the true depth to players such as Zach and 2011-era Jensen.

Zach is my favourite player, along with Jensen, who has pretty much influenced every aspect of my trick style.

JD and vashek. vashek has a beautiful style and rips during contests. the guy is nuts and has such classy tricks. watching JDā€™s old freestyles will just also never get oldā€¦

WOah another person who likes michael nakamura :o

My two are michael and takeshi

I agree with this completely. The more experienced you get the more you can really appreciate Zachā€™s and othersā€™ similar styles.

My favorite is my son. Robert Townsend Jr. Yoyoing has become something of a new experience from my time of yoyoing 30 years ago. Watching my son throw is a real treat and to watch him grow into a great thrower makes me proud.

1 Like

My favorite yoyoer is pizza.

~Z

Am I the only one who really likes Tatsuya Fujisaka? Along with Jensen, Chuck, and Guy Wright. But Tatsuya Fujisakaā€™s style is really what I try to play like.

Kinda. He is the first to come to my mind when I came across this infamous quote

[quote]
ā€¦dances with an undemonstrative panache that draws oneā€™s attention as if by seeking to deflect it; through finesse and understatement, he manages to seem at once intensely present and curiously detachedā€¦

John Chow.

thats a hard question probably John Serrano at the moment Honorable mentions gentry stein, Brandon Vu, Anthony Rojas, Jensen Kimmit and Janos Karancz there is a ton more i did not mention but those are some of my favorites. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m a fan of Augie Fash. He always looks like hes having so much fun on stage and I find it hard not to smile watching him.

OOCH!!!
Lolol jk jk
That dude freaks me out a little
He is way too happy

my favorite pizza is yoyo

My other favorite is iori yamaki

ZACH GORMLEYYYYYYY!!

Gentry stein. and im not a newbie his style is just great

Guy wright is always my favorite. He may not be the best at competing, but honestly, have little interest in competing one day. His style is just so entertaining and relaxed- it just looks like heā€™s truly enjoying himself, and thatā€™s the kind of thrower I want to be.

Other honorable mentions are Rodrigo Yakota, Jensen, Jt Nickle, Fraolini, Alexis VJ, and probably ten other guys who Iā€™m forgetting right now.

Oh, another that I forgot to mention is aaron davis. Though he hasnā€™t competed (as far as iI know), he does have an awesome style and execution. Heā€™s real fun to watch. I really hope he starts competing, and or posting up some more vids since he hasnā€™t for awhile now.

^^^ Honestly some of the best yoyoers out there are not very good when it comes to contests, but are amazing in their own artistic way.

Some of the CLYW team for example.