Favorite yo-yo?

I don’t have many yoyos but my favorite of the current 5 I rotate is definitely the iYoYo passion.

3 Likes

CONFORMIST! LOL

Quite possibly the best yo-yo review ever!

7 Likes

I’d have to say that my favorite yoyo would be the Recess First Base.

Simple, classic design. Very affordable and durable. Great all around throw.

5 Likes

Lmao the Kia forte of yo-yo’s

3 Likes

The End 2 Al convinced me that I needed to hunt down a Sudo, which in turn convinced me to hunt down an End 2 Ti. I think the End 2 Ti is the best blend of high-end, modern, and old school that I’ve come across yet, and I love it for that. The Panorama, Sudo, and End 2 Al collectively come in 2nd, but just by a hair. All genuinely great yoyos.

3 Likes

Mine is, as usual, the OPYOYOS Spright.

4 Likes

You’ll have to look for a mechabape SE. I thought it was the best of the bunch personally. Sold my end pt 2 and sudo after picking one up.

2 Likes

Favorites all time are the YYJ Hitman, CLYW Gnarwhal, CLYW Arctic Circle, OD Markmont, OD Summit, Spyy Addiction v2, and the General Yo Hatrick.

Current favorites are the OD Thorn, General Yo Legato 2, Yoyofriends Koi, and the Duncan Grasshopper GTX (team GTX >>> lol)

3 Likes

No doubt it’s good, but I am not sure I trust that I’d like it better. Big fan of highwalls and schmooves, and I don’t like response bumps a whole lot. The price tag is also a big turnoff. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an A-grade priced lower than retail.

1 Like

I laughed at that too! I guess I would have chosen Ford F-150 over Kia though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still the Banshee 22. I have a Brass Arbiter X in the mail that ive only heard overly great things about. might dethrone the Month long king.

Plastic Fulvia was really nice too.

3 Likes

You know, the one with the string and two half’s that assembled together with some kind of response and perhaps a bearing.
Also American made please.

4 Likes

Titanium Albatross. Just perfect.

Honorable mention: AL7 Carbine.

17 Likes

2 of my top 5. Good picks

2 Likes

The best picks =]

3 Likes

Gotta be the clyw boy for me. So versatile and you will never get bored of playing with it. I have two, one I dinged as hell but I still play it because that’s how good it is

1 Like

Wish more of the Ti Albatross yoyos on BST were raw rather than copper.

Both that are the Carbine are probably the best looking G2 yoyos IMO, the latter especially with the nice Pacific Storm and Berry Storm colorways. It’s just a little big for my tastes.

2 Likes

Whichever is the newest.:rofl:

Performance. Inception
Pocket. Janus
Edc. TI freehand
Fixed. Wildwood
Responsive. Day tripper
Plastic. Fuliva
Mono Fat tire or MCMO
2A Loop 720
Old school Duncan Professional

7 Likes

Probably my Onedrop Thorn,
that thing is so smooth and controlled, hence the profile pic,

must admit the yyf Paolista with a 10 ball performs better for most tricks, and the lower price means I throw it more outside

5 Likes

8 Likes