favorite thing about your favorite yoyo

what is you favorite thing about your favorite yoyo ;D write your favorite yoyo first then your favorite thing about that yoyo ;D

The shape.

Hitman. Stability, Response, Looks, Shape, Awesomeness.

I also like its durability. I hate the caps though, can’t be removed easily. (Yes, I used a knife for one of the sides)

Sometimes I like a dark magic too.

BvM

Just cuz…

Dv888. Smooth. Heavy and still Fast.

The WOOLY MARMOT! Why? Uber smooth, fairly light, a more then decent grinding yoyo only losing to the BvM, the acid washed color scheme is just to awsome.

5 star by general yo.

Why? silky smooth, by far the best grinder I own. The wieght seems just perfect for me. Makes a different noise than my other yo’s. For some reason it spins rather quite and long. Even when i put a bad bearing in it. The coating just makes it feel different than my other yoyo’s. No matter which other yoyo i use i always seem to come back to my 5 star. I personally think it’s one of the most under rated yo’s out there. The thing just plain rocks!!

Peak.

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

so true.

Suction cups for the win. I’ve never had troubles getting caps out.

Anyways…

Spinfaktor HG. What do I like about it? Well, the shape and size for one thing. Also, it’s durability. It can be dropped on the concrete while doing 4a, run away for a while, and come back just fine, no major damage done. Another thing, it’s playabilityness (word?). I just love everything about it, minus thumb grinds.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

But you’re not him, are you?

Anyway, I love how the 5* is always DEAD smooth, and I love how the Dv888 feels solid.

My favorite is the Agape.

The reason is because I made it! lol

Bully

everything about it is perfect for me and its smooooooth. the only thing its missing is a bead blasted finish

i love the dv888.
it is just a good solid all around player.

I have an lb hectic, the red and black splash, and i love the color, the yoyo shape and feel isnt my favorite, but the color is so cool that makes up for it.

Kickside

Because its the only good yo-yo I have… haha

My DM, it is my learning yo and is currently the only yo i have that is more than 10 bucks(should have my TFL soon) but he weight and the size do it for me. just feels right in my huge caveman hands.