Favorite Simple Trick?

I somehow always find myself doing a Cold Fusion / Trapeze & bro slack combo. 2 Simple tricks that just look awesome back to back. Quantifessence is another good one - the ending is too cool!

Pop the Clutch if I play responsive.

Eli hops fa sho

plastic whips are always fun i think ;D

Eli Hops, Boomerangs, loops.

breakaway

fave simple trick is easy… Loop the loop. non responsive yoyos make that hard to do though… lol. So for a a1 simple trick id say my fav is dizzy baby.

Define what “simple” is. I really like jade whip and its a “simple” trick. Its basically a trapeze, you go the other way and keep going in that direction. If by simple you mean “easy.” Then I would have to say double or nothing.

i love mach 5

If you mean easy then I would say stop and go, but if you mean just simple then I would say shoot the moon(which I can’t wait to learn).

Binds… I bind all the time… I love to bind, regen, bind, regen, bind, rege… I think you guys get it…

But do those two over and over while talking to your non-yoyoer friends and they cant help but watch

the best simple trick is obviously ladder escape :P, its easy, fun, and cool looking

oh yukki slack

Locmotion… Sooo funny.

Stop-Go Stop-Go. ;D

I love the matrix! I love moonsault backfilp! Whenever I hold my yoyo, I would matrix, and then a moonsault backflip.

My all time favorite trick is the gravity pull… But I can’t do it anymore… I tug and tug and it won’t come back to my hand…

beginning of yukki slack

Plastic whip

breakaway