Favorite Simple Trick?

Huh? I do stop and go with my unresponsive yoyo all the time without wrapping the string around once. ???

How unresponsive is it?

I can do it too with my meteor. Just need to get into a backspin mount, and roll it, like jayyo’s quick wind, and it will snag. This is what I do to bind too.

Meteors are awesome!

The Matrix.

keep spinning

yokaiyo

Unresponsive enough that I haven’t had problems with any trick I’ve learned- I’m on Split the Atom- but responsive enough that I can’t do stuff like Plastic Whip. Yes I know that Plastic Whip is ahead of Split the Atom but I wanted to see what it was.

Plastic whip its simple and like magic

Lately i’ve been doing a lot of trapeze and his bro slack, soo much fun and feels so nice.

Gravity Pull :smiley:

Yeah I love that trick. :slight_smile:

Breakaway :smiley:

Probably stop and go, it looks cool and you can do it like a bagillion times in a row if you just re-wrap the string real quick. ;D

idk why but i tend to always do a double trapeze when i do a side mount trick lol

Simple is arbitrary ;). If Boing-e-boing is called simple, then that is mine. If not, then I say sleeper.

1.5 mount. so satisfying.

Trapeze, mostly for the flyaway dismount.

First real trick i can remember leaning - Shooting Star!!!

I like Mach 5 ;D Its simple yet entertaining and its the first trick I ever learned :smiley:

Matrix’s Flow!  ;D  Don’t know what that is? Take a look at my tutorial video

Happy Throwing! =]

trapeze although i dont understand how it took u a long time to learn trapeze i mean it only took me like a half hour

Trapeze took me only like three tries i mean it wasnt complicated i just learned it by being curious.