Favorite places to jojo?

I agree, I wanted to throw outside the other day, but the wind was being a kill-joy.

Yeah…that’s where I got it from. And plus, it’s just an inside joke with me and my friends. Kind of like how people say “jajajaja” instead of “hahaha.” I’m Hispanic, so it’s just funny to call yoyo’s “jojo’s.” ;D
…and I’m a girl. :-\

Ahh! Skrillex. I like dubstep a lot, but after a while all that filth gets irritating. lol…sorry, but some guy that I work with blasts that on the store’s radio all the time. Try working 8 hours with skrillex and awful dubstep/grindcore remixes blasting in your ears (I like some grindcore…just not grindcore + dubstep fusions! omg. most irritating sound in the world!) …you’ll grow to hate it too, I’m sure. Or maybe not. I dunno. My co-worker can tolerate it. Maybe you can too. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for yoyoing (or jojoing…whatever, guys) outside…
I usually throw while I’m waiting for the bus. Although, I recently dingked up my protostar while playing on the pavement. I’m really not looking forward to doing grinds on that thing now. I think it will be painful. (pieces of sharp plastic sticking out. omg ouch.)

The cold doesn’t bother me too much right now. If I wear some thin gloves, I’m okay. But in the dead of winter, throwing outside is going to suck.