Favorite one drop yoyo

Project the og and the best

1 Like

Dingo

1 Like

Gradient with a center trac bearing

1 Like

the old burnside, man you gotta be careful with it though it will mess you up if you let it.

1 Like

It’s cool to read through his old thread. Mine is the Argonaut Edition CODE2. Special place in my heart for that!

My second favorite is the Cabal. BEST PLASTIC EVER.

1 Like

I can fully get behind this statement ;D

Lately I’ve really been liking the Rebirth again, such a great yoyo!

2 Likes

Vanguard!

1 Like

Dingo

1 Like

Man My Kuntosh has reeeeally grown on me. The first run Kuntosh not the QV as I think it’s called. Not saying the QV is bad I just don’t own it. The Kuntosh is pretty stable and floaty although it is beefy in shape only. It’s a weird mixture of elements but i like it. My Terrarian is pretty legit too. It had a really long break in time but once it’s broke in it’s a dream to play. It plays pretty floaty to me too but not as stable as the Kuntosh.

1 Like

Cabal, code 1.

1 Like

Super tough question for me. Right now, SK. If you don’t consider that to be a “pure” OD since it’s a colab, the Players Only Dang. Although I’ve never tried a Kraken and I think that would suit my current preferences

1 Like

The SK for a Co-lab and the Citizen and Kraken for non Co-labs.

…Actually; I was checking out my ‘herd’ of One Drop yoyos. And I tried to think in the opposite direction. I tried to decide which One Drop yoyo that I like the least?

My conclusion was that I don’t have a single One Drop yoyo; I dislike.

Simply Good stuff…

2 Likes

I only have 4 but of those the Kuntosh is favorite. Matter of fact it is my over all favorite from my collection. SK is great too especially for the price

1 Like

I only have two Onedrop yoyos (probably because I only got back into yoyoing back around Christmas) and they are the Burnside (which I picked up secondhand on ebay, it is quite old from 2011) and the Benchmark O 2016.

I love them both dearly. I want more but not easy to get in the UK without purchasing from the US and spending lots on shipping

Please refrain from profanity use. Thanks.

vegabomb

1 Like

Nobody here seems to like the benchmark H?

Markmont next definitely my favourite.

2 Likes