Most popular/best side effect yoyos ever?

Comment with the top 3 best/most popular one drop side effect yoyos that you know of!
I’m thinking about eventually buying some one drop, but only throws with side effects by them, so I want to be getting the best of the best when I finally do so!

Terrarian, Markmont Classic, Kuntosh 5kQV

These three are great, and basic different shapes.

2 Likes

I love SE yoyos. My personal favourites are:
Bassline2
Seven Summits/Kuntosh 5KQV
Sakura SE
Bape2

2 Likes

Markmont classic, Kuntosh 5000QV and Rebirth.

1 Like

I feel like markmont classic and kuntosh 5000qv are going to be on lots of people’s lists.

2 Likes

Markmont

1 Like

I am very sad that 2018 went by without a single new side effect compatible yo-yo being released by One Drop. And the first release of 2019 wasn’t side effect compatible either :frowning:

6 Likes

MMC
Terrarian
Kountosh

6 Likes

I guess I need a Terrarian… Ditto on 5000QV and Markmond Classic.

I’d like to add the Parlay to the list. I get so much joy out of that yo-yo, and changing the SE is quite noticeable on it.

I dig the 1st Kuntosh too.

3 Likes

Markmont Classic is my favorite OD by a long shot. I play mine with ultra-lights!

2 Likes

My favorite is the 54. Followed by the code 1 because I’m biased, and the normal kuntosh. Gotta pick one of them up one day.

1 Like

MARKMONT easily

2 Likes

Kuntosh, Markmont, and PARLAY!

2 Likes

Yup agree on all three of those. Hard to place MC and Parlay but definitely ahead of the Kuntosh slightly. For me my Nickel Parlay is tops, then Markmont, then Kuntosh. If I had a Nickel Markmont maybe a different story.

1 Like

I don’t have a one drop yoyo.

1 Like

Not enough respect for the Summit…

4 Likes

For me, Code 1, 54, Viszilla. I’d really like to see One Drop make a side effect yoyo with the shape of a Dark Magic.

3 Likes

Terrarian is insane.

2 Likes

Cascade

3 Likes

Terrarian or Deep State are probably the most popular, in terms of sales/colorways. My favorite to play is the markmontclassic.

3 Likes