Favorite one drop yoyo

Always reach for my mantis. So I would say mantis

For some reason iā€™m reeeaally digging the terrarian right now. itā€™s sooper smuuthe. The MMC is as stated above a really good all arounder especially if you like organic throws. The original kuntosh is nice. I have not tried the QV. I find that it is big and floaty. A real fun throw.

Parlay is by far one of the smoothest/chill throws I own. Canā€™t wait to receive my Deep State

-bbdave-

Sovereign.

Markmont Next is a close second, but the Sovereign definitely takes the cake.

Definitely the Code1 by far. That one has a special place in my heart since it was we the community that helped designed it with Onedrop. Plus, I just love the shape and perfect for my style of play.

~Z

Iā€™ve had a Cascade since late 2014 and itā€™s been my absolute favorite up until recently. (Dethroned by the Blizzard)

Super floaty and can go at whatever speed you want.

So hard to pick one favorite, MMC, Cascade, Parlay, but I say a tie between MMC and Prescription.

Weā€™re not happy until youā€™re not happy! *<B{Q>

Dang 2, Cascade, 2016 benchmark H, Topdeck, MMC, Citizen, Sovereign, Rebirth, DownBeat, Gauntlet, Gradient, Kracken, Kuntosh, KuntoshQV, T1, Valor, Code 1, code 2, og Project, MMN, prescription, Cabal, Rally, Chik, format c, Vanguard

1 Like

Iā€™m with Bart, canā€™t choose just one. Here are my Top 5, in no order:

Markmont Classic
Prescription
Cabal
Project
Deep State

Left out Parlay, Kuntosh, Summit, Wooly Markmont because they were collabs :slight_smile:

Really want to try a Kraken still too, that just looks like a lot of fun.

1 Like

Iā€™ve really enjoyed my rebirth, code 2 is excellent as well. Frankly you canā€™t go wrong one drop makes some of the best yoyos around.

1 Like

Terrarian, my first real throw, and its been my EDC since, hands down favorite yoyo of all time what I learned on

1 Like

Love the Markmont Classic

1 Like

Code1

1 Like

Project.

1 Like

I have been watching and checking but my favorite is still the 2014 Benchmark ā€œOā€.

1 Like

I have a vanguard and a Terrarian. The Terrarian is my favorite of the two

1 Like

Gradient (only one Iā€™ve tried :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

My favorite keeps changingā€¦keeps rotating between MMC, Dang2 and 2016 O. Today, itā€™s Dang2.

1 Like

Every onedrop is so reliably great, it would be easier to have a topic describing the rare onedrop you DONā€™T likeā€¦

1 Like

Lately I have been in love with my MMC.

Weā€™re not happy until youā€™re not happy! *<B{Q>