Favorite music artist/Band -merged-

whats your favorite band/rapper/singer/composer w/e of all time of course ts hard to break it down to one for most, but make a list.atleast top 5

1.ICP
2.Twiztid
3 Tech n9ne
4. Catch 22
5.MSI

Its just a likes topic, maybe through everybody on here we can enlighten others on new music, everyones ears always deserve a new treat XD

Panic! At the disco
paramore
Tristam
Lindsey stirling
Big black delta
Penatonix
plain white t’s
owl city
one republic
halestrom
Kina grannis
tut tut child

And a lot more bands but this is what I mainly listen to…,

U2!!

Hizaki Grace Project
Versailles
X Japan
Big Bang
Rammstein
Lindsey Stirling
Eminem
G Dragon
Rannie James Dio
Guns n’ Roses
AC/DC
Eluveitie
B.A.P
Wagner
Beethoven
Skrillex
Imagine Dragons
…

In no particular order

There are tons of others, in a lot of other genres, and I honestly couldn’t make any representative list, I can’t compare most of them, so I’d basically need to do something like a top 20 in every genre I like :-\

Kendrick Lamar
Macklemore
Lupe Fiasco
Boosie Badazz
Early 2000’s Kanye West
Mos Def

Fun
Imagine Dragons
Maxwell
Jason Mraz

Earth Wind and Fire
Stevie Wonder
The Temptations
Marvin Gaye

some marvin gaye is da best though, the rhythm of an angel.

and wagner is the best composer of ALL TIME!, nothing makes me feel more at triumphant victory with a set of peace than wagner, beethoven is nice as well.

Yep. Couldn’t agree more.

The Dillinger Escape Plan
Mastodon
tool
Clutch
and a variety of Jazz artists.

I like this post. XD
So My top five bands are:

1. ACDC
  2. Streetlight manifesto
    3: Eminem (Or however you spell his name)
  3. Smash mouth
  4. Jet.
    and lastly, because he has to be on the list no matter how many I said, Atmostphere.
    I like a lot of bands, but on just BANDS, those have to be the top, but it depends on the beat and tune. Like I like a lot of different songs from hip hop, to blue grass, folk, etc. All but jazz.

streetlight manifesto? so do you listen to any Ska music at all buddy? oh and poopy on eminem XP.
and smash mouth is def one of my fav bands of all time as well. loved them since i was like 7

Yeah i like ska a lot, There where a bunch of bands i liked but that was a few years ago. Like, reel big fish and streetlight where the two big ones. And smashmouth is just so kick butt. I love their old and newer stuff. And I like eminem. XD I took a Shakespeare class for two years, and it’s interesting to listen to his stuff and he uses different rythmic beats in some of his songs like Shakespeare.

1> Vampire Weekend
2> Foxygen
3> Youth Lagoon
4> Dead Mans Bones
5> Despot

In no particular order:

Chance the Rapper
Edubble
Kanye West
Vic Mensa
Noname Gypsy
Meek Mill
Kendrick Lamar
Anonymuz
Biggie
Hoody Allen

Basically, I like rap music. :slight_smile:

Lecrae. His new album Anomaly is great, I especially like “Welcome to America” and “Say I Won’t.”

Dream Theater
Rush
Tool

1 Like

Soilwork
In Flames
Dark Tranquillity
Protest the Hero
Periphery
Scar Symmetry
Threat Signal
Heaven Shall Burn
Unearth
Volumes

and others :slight_smile:

Never thought I’d see these on the same list. :smiley:

I like acdc and Beethoven, but I have to be in the right mood for Beethoven. ACDC is just perfect for most situations.

ACDC is pretty BA,i just said that to my friend the other day, big freakin monster truck with shirtless redneck,nascar glasses blaring some ACDC,we both laughed at his expense but then i finished it up with you cant hate on ACDC,they are fudgin awesome,my mother loves them as well.