Favorite MonkeyFingeR throw?

So what is your favorite MonkeyFingeR throw, and why is it your favorite?

This is one brand that never really appealed to me. I am neither a fan of their production models or their colorways.

5 Likes

I’m curious why you responded if you don’t have a favorite model?

I’m not asking what people think of MFD yoyos, both good and bad. I’m only interested in hearing from people who actually have a favorite MFD throw.

1 Like

My favourite is the one with a solid colour.

1 Like

Because the forum is dead atm and it was somewhat relevant to your topic.

4 Likes

Prime8 for me - feels like it has the spirit of the old Punchline. Gelada a close second.

PixelApe is probably the best one I have in being modern, but I like the Forte a lot as a slim-ish EDC. I was surprised how much I liked that thing.

I’m not convinved that they even need to put any thought into their colourways anymore. They can just slap any eye-bleeding mix of colour chaos on there and people will love it.

They must be REALLY good playing yoyos.

2 Likes

Y’all solid color lovers need to get out of this topic with much haste :wink:

2 Likes

Well, anyone who doesn’t have a favorite MFD throw at all needs to get out post haste. This topic isn’t for them.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve actually warmed up to fancy colorways. Just none of these…

And @zslane, I’M THE SQUEEKIEST WHEEL!

3 Likes

I’m not necessarily a solid colour lover, but I do like my colourways to make some kind of aesthetic sense.

1 Like

Not a Jackson Pollock fan, eh? :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t want to unintentionally bias the responses by explaining that I’m asking this in order to guide me to my next potential MFD purchase. And naturally I got bit by the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Welcome to human beings! EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED MISTER Z S LANE

1 Like

Sorry @zslane, didn’t mean to poo poo your covert efforts. I’m trying to have more interesting opinions.

2 Likes

Yes, my species finds you humans confounding. :dizzy_face:

It’s like colorful renditions of mycorrhizae

1 Like

My favorite one is the one that held the most re-sale value on the BST.

Just a randon question. My App X I got when first released so thought for mint no box $75 is fair. Someone very nice Pmed me saying "Dude it’s worth at least double on average $125 auto sell $160-170 for no collectors wanting that exact color.

Sane for other Monkey Fingers?

The Lesula is $200 now lol