favorite homemade string producer

EPIC STRING!!!

Mine

Twisted Stringz ā€œProject Xā€ & ā€œType A1ā€.
I rarely buy anything else anymore.
Once I tried them, I couldnā€™t stop using them.

Butā€¦ I keep a small stash of Toxic Dragons aroundā€¦
for when I feel the need for a small change.
Letā€™s face it, nothing whips like a ā€œToxic Dragonā€!!

Twisted Stringz are on every yoyo I own. Type D is my go-to but I really like the Type A1 and Project X too. Just got my first pack of Twisted Trixta, and so far so good.

I am amazed that no one has mentioned them, but GRYC strings are amazing. Crazy good! You guys should pick some up! Powercords T are like perfection.

For the past couple of years, Iā€™ve been using YYE 100% Poly. Iā€™ve tried G-String a couple of times, and I really like that too, a lot actually. But, with all these new brands of strings coming out that I would like to try, I canā€™t decide which one to choose from. Big YoYo Strings sound pretty good, and so do the Twisted Strings from what everyone is saying here. Which do you guys recommend, out of everyone who has tried all of them. Iā€™m really interested in trying some of these to see if there is indeed an advantage over what Iā€™m currently using.

Iā€™m kinda new and am looking for a good string, whats a good one, big yoyo? JR

You should try out some GRYC string. We have something for everyone :slight_smile:

/shameless self promotion.

Weew.

Toxic strings

As you can see from all the posts, there are a lot of great string makers out there so quality is not hard to find. Just like yoyos, strings are a matter of preference. All you can do is go out and try as many different kinds as you can. I know some makers will offer sampler packs.

Powercord Ts are definitely my favorite string. Need to test out some of the other stuff he sent me, see if I like it as much.