Favorite colorway of all time?

yes! you know your stuff!!

Does anyone know how many of those BVMs were made?

As for my all time favourite colorways I would have to narrow it down to three:
Shark vs Zombie Beaver

Hulk Smash

Original blue Blizzard

Purple Mountain

1 Like

I agree, blue blizzard is also cool. There is a blizzard splash in here too.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5558/14933181170_2b17bba0d8_z.jpgBlizzards by Total Artist, on Flickr

Total Artist community member since(I donā€™t know) making every fellow yoyoer feel greedy and poor.

I believe there were only 6 made with the small bearing.

1 Like

TA how big is your photo library of collection pictures alone?

Ashberry
Groovy Gobstopper (Monkeyfinger/G2)
Steampunk (Monkeyfinger)
Cotton Candy (2sick)
Alien Galaxy

I have photos stored in different places, so itā€™s hard to even keep track. Iā€™ll eventually organize them. Iā€™ll be tuning in for more eye candy. What is your favorite?

Shark VS Zombie Beaver!!
Really wish they would come out with a new CLYW in that colorway! I would have grabbed a new BvM2 if they had done the SvZBā€¦ :frowning:

Now I have an itchā€¦ May need to have some Custom Ano work done on a newer Caribou throw!

Colorway? I posted it above

Bananaspaceship

My 2 personal favorites colorways, worth the extra $20 actually! Alien Galaxy Shutter and Galaxy Horizon (Horizon Galaxy edition released and sold out this week in the course of a few days :slight_smile: )

Due to a recent acquisition, Iā€™d have to say my favorite is now brushed titanium.

Might be boring to some, but Iā€™m a big fan of solid colored throws, and brushed titanium is the pinnacle of that to me now.

Besides that, Iā€™d have to say my nickel plated Markmont. Classic and Next, both of which Iā€™ve put a chemical patina on. It has the same minimalistic appeal to be, but also has the neat property of continually changing over time as I use them.

Now, if weā€™re not talking solid colors, I do have a few actual colorways that are my favorites. First and foremost is my green acid wash SPYY Addiction. No cool, catchy name to it, but ever since I saw it existed I pined for it until I had it. The biggest thing I donā€™t like about some colorways is that theyā€™re too busy and the colors donā€™t work well together in my opinion. But this one is pretty simple, and I really like how it looks sitting still. However, when you throw it, it gets even better, as the various shades of green give it a really beautiful iridescent look.

There are a few runners up as well for me. The deep space Summit is one that I really wish I hadnā€™t traded away now; Iā€™d really like to track one down again. As for stuff I donā€™t own yet or havenā€™t owned, Maiderade is my next favorite. Beyond that, all of YYFā€™s galaxy colorways are pretty spectacular as well.

But beyond those few colorways, solids are still my favorite.