0 voters

3 Likes

Where’s @Legit_yoyostrings ?? :wink:

3 Likes

not sold in bulk sadly

2 Likes

OT normals are my favourite right now.

4 Likes

I think sochis are better than kitty in some aspects.
But I feel like they are quite loosely wound.

OT has all the aspects I like about Sochi but tighter wound. So best of both worlds for me.

6 Likes

Where’s Duncan Yellow and White? Most underrated bulk polly.

3 Likes

ok wil try 2 add

1 Like

cant change it

1 Like

is there a very dense bulk string?

1 Like

anonymous accessories has a high tension bulk.

3 Likes

sOMEThING string is my current favorite bulk string for feel, tension, and longevity. Since it’s out of stock and I have a lot of other string and samples to go through, I try to conserve it.

YYE basic poly string is a great everyday string. Feels great, plays well, and cheap enough to swap out when the tension starts to get bad in about an hour or two of play.

3 Likes

I find knot bad to be dense enough and decently long lasting, it doesn’t fray too quickly and so far has been my clear favorite for bulk. My second choice is monkey vines. I’ve tired all the flavors of kitty its just OK, with 1.5 being my favorite. I was not impressed by sochi normal probably the worst name brand bulk I’ve tried, but never tried the fat. Someday I’ll have to try OT if I can ever catch it in stock when I’m ordering.

I got a 10 pack of anonymous string from somebody and I’m very impressed, I need to figure out where to buy more. From my sample of 10 its a contender for first place, but only if its easily available.

But really I use markmont on any yoyo I use a lot. It’s pricier per string but they easily outlast any bulk I’ve tried by more than 10 to 1 and it plays so much better.

7 Likes

i really like YYSL plutonium, this is my go-to string and as soon as i get a new throw (or used), a new yysl pluto goes on.

superstar trader, fountain of yoyo knowledge, and FSYB member @d34dj3d (love that guy) had sent me a sampling of markmonts that i’m steadily going through. i agree, they are long lasting, and so far my favorites are the cirrus and cumulous.

7 Likes

lol that would take a lot of time to make a lot of 100 packs

2 Likes

Sochi Fat closely followed by Fat Vines for me. Original Throw seems very good, and has a different feel.

3 Likes

I voted Kitty Fats because that’s what I’m most familiar with as far as bulk goes. I really do like the way they feel and play when brand new.

At $25+ though, I’m no longer a buyer and will eventually switch over to a different bulk. I don’t remember what Kitties use to cost (per 100) here on YYE, but I’m positive they were a bit cheaper then they are now.

4 Likes

anyone wondering, that is kitty’s nylon string

3 Likes

would take me 2.5 days to make a 100 pack going all out since i handspin my strings, id be ded the following days lol

3 Likes

I could do it in a day but I will never do it as a kid in high school and as a teen who loves to hang out with the bois when I have free time so yeah im going to stick to 5 packs for now

2 Likes

i think ill be selling in 20 packs

1 Like