Favorite Bape, Eetsit, or End Variant

Thought it would be interesting to hear what versions people like the best.

Eetsite
Bapezilla
End
Bapezilla 2
Viszilla
Mechabape
Mechabape SE
End pt 2 prelude
End pt 2 finale
Ti End

My favorite lately has been the Mechabape SE but the original is probably second. It was my first metal yoyo way back in 2006 so I have some nostalgia for it. I’ve tried every version but the TI End and the Mechabape SE comes out on top at least for me.

5 Likes

The best playing out of all these to me is the end part 2 followed by the original. I have a NM OG bape in the box on the way from polland, and the wait is killing me. But the End 2 is glass smooth and basically a perfected bape, i find it in my hands at least once a day

The ti bapes are super cool and i have one but they dont feel anything like the OG bapes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you happen to have a mechabape SE swap the side effects to ultralights. The flat caps don’t do it justice. @TheSliverKing

2 Likes

I think im just a sucker for the finish on the OG bape and the end 2 is the closest ive felt to it since 2006 :sweat_smile: @yoyojoe

2 Likes

I like my Mechabapezilla a lot but The End part 2 is the one I reach for more.

The Bape 2 is probably my favorite though. I use mine with clear flats and it plays great.

2 Likes

Ya i will say i have a hardcoat stealth bape 2 and an original bape 2. I think those babies play better than the Ti ones. Really really enjoy that throw as well. Probably 3rd on the list for me

2 Likes

Depends on the day and the mood. Had all the OGs once, but have to say: Elvins stuff is killing it! So I´d vote for Mecha SE (ULs), TiEnd and End 2. The OG might have nostalgia, but the newer ones are -hands down- top notch and perfect throws. Can’t go wrong with either of those imho…

Didn’t like the non SE Mecha that much though - compared to the others :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How similar is the ti end to the non Side Effect TiBapezilla? :thinking: @Buzz

2 Likes

I really am a huge fan of the Bape 2 and Viszilla. I hope @da5id decide to do another run one day.

4 Likes

I’d say the TiEnd is probably more agile and feels a bit lighter, faster, modern yet floaty on the string if it makes sense.
Those are all nice throws, but let’s say, the TiEnd might be a tad more of a modern take on its heritage….

Actually a tough one to describe :smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Or: like a SE throw with ULs compared to a flat setup…. Something like that….

Anyone maybe wanna jump in? :laughing:

1 Like

For me it’s the TiEnd followed by the End Pt. 2 Prelude, and the End Pt. 2 Finale. Those 3 are the Bape perfected.

5 Likes

Bape 2 is my favourite, followed by the OG.
I haven’t enjoyed the ti versions nearly as much.

5 Likes

I don’t know how the Prelude and Finale feel so drastically different to me, but I agree that the Prelude is superior. I guess the 1mm in extra width and less rounded rims really make a difference. I think the nipple on the Prelude might be a little bigger and/or longer than the Finale.

5 Likes

Didn’t realize the prelude and finale felt so different to people.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it’s up to One Drop, rather Sonny/Kiya since they were Anti-Yo.

2 Likes

I think my favorite, at least aesthetically, is the Viszilla. The grey/black w/ red SE’s just works really well. I had one in my hands for about 12 hours before I shipped it off to @Evertonian as a trade for their Cavy Bape.2 lol. I want to find one to keep eventually.

3 Likes

To this day, i have never thrown an Anti-Yo. :,(

I bought an eetsit when they were first released. After I fixed the bearing seat issue it was a great player. Sold it last year. It was the only one I had.

I have an Eetsit that has only been thrown a few times due to an unfixed bearing seat issue. How much did you get for yours?

3 Likes