Favorite Avenger

I only included the legitimate super heroes on the list. Select “other” if you liked Hawkeye or Black
Widow

For me, Captain America is by far the biggest BAMF of the four.

Easy decision…

lol, to quote Iron Man in that film, Captain America is a laboratory experiment. Everything that’s special about him came out of a bottle.

Me!

Iron Man’s just a super rich smart guy who has very little regard for others, Thor is just from a magical world, and Hulk was lucky that he didn’t die from a massive exposure to some deadly radiation. Captain America may be an experiment, but that experiment was very successful.

I really like captain A but the black widow is also cool.

Technically there were quite a bit more avengers than just them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members

Regardless of that though, Iron man has always been my favourite super hero.

If you’re only doing legit heroes, then where is; Pym, Wasp, Wolverine, Spiderman, Dr. strange, Luke Cage, the Maximoff’s, Hercules, Fan. 4, Beast, Black Panther, Namor, Spider-woman, Sentry, Vision… to name a few…

Quote from Captain America “I can’t get drunk” Pretty epic huh?

Thor is my favourite Avenger.

daredevil

Lol…he’s always refused to join them.

For me it would have to be Wolverine. And captain America. He stands out to me the most because he’s always determined to complete the mission and do what’s right.

Iron man. Thor is cool but mostly general type war God, hulk…smash. Captain America’s science gone right but again, war type. Hawkeye and widow are just secondary heros that follow super heros. Iron man may have little regard for others but other then banner not in hulk form, Starks the only one with a cool head and a brain and actually thinks through problems. And he has better toys. ;D

wolvie or wasp but sadly they didn’t make it into the film hulk is a very distant 3rd