Avengers Earths Mightiest Heros thread (OFFICIAL)

Anybody else a big fan of the show. I am, and I was wondering if anybody wants to chat up ideas for what’s going down. Personally I think the avengers are going to need Thor to help them get Cap out of Niffleheim. Any thoughts. Do it now.

I was WRONG! Though I think they caved on the original idea they were going to use. Does anybody else watch the show or is it just me?

I think I do. Is it the animated series? With thor, Hawk eye, Wasp, Antman, Iron man, cap America, Black panther, and Hulk.

For cartoons, I prefer the Justice League. It seems more awesome to me.

I love The Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes animated series!

That’s the one.
Though I’m sad that current episodes don’t have Thor on earth anymore. Thought I believe they plan on bringing him back. MISS MARVEL FOR LIFE!

I don’t have cable so the last one I saw was when the other captian America shot the real cap.

Yeah I seriously thought he was going to be in Niffleheim (Land of the dead) especially since the one chick showed up on his shield just before he was shot. (Also she said his soul was hers if he perished in battle though I don’t think she specified which one.) Any who lots of good stuff when you can see season 2.