Favorit video game?

Jet Set Radio Future on the OG Xbox :stuck_out_tongue:

Atari Missile Command

I loved that game sooo much. XD

I recently dug out an old Atari CD and amazingly it worked perfectly fine on Windows 8. It has Pong, Super Breakout, Asteroids, Centipede, and Tempest as well as Missile Command. It’s super fun.

Another game I must add that’s one of my favorites for N64 is Perfect Dark

I had that too. Super cool it works on windows 8…might have to try some of.my old computer games

When my wife passed away, my oldest two were really into world of warcraft. I started playing as a way of both monitoring them and having a common diversion.

Now, 8 years later, they haven’t played in years, and I raid twice a week (ok, three sometimes).

Wow. Feelings man. My mom had stage four breast cancer this past year (she’s cancer free now) and she was in bed for days on end sometimes, so i showed her how to play hearthstone as something she could play, and within months, she was beating me. XD

yalls wanna play some gta online?

Pokemon and Super Smash.
My favorite Cod was MW2
and the game I hate the most, but play the most is also the most expensive free game i have played.
League Of Legends

Destiny!!!

Love that game, even if they just f’ed it to genorate the most profit possiable. Still fun

DCUO

Super Mario World. It’s been my favourite game for almost 25 years now, and I speedrun it now too!

mirror’s edge is the game to speedrun