Fav. Throws

I need that mango w/ green rims 0_0 I’ve been wanting to get a rally for a while now. Those spikes look sick.

Best: Draupnir.
Best Plastic: Diffusion.
Best Metal Plastic: Triad.

Reoccurring theme: Yoyorecreation; … Kengo is a genius.

This is just like my space bcowboy, and it is also my favorite. Honestly, I never thought it’d be THIS good. It puts most yyr (except sleipnir and Draupnir) to shame, along with almost every other yoyo in my collection, except my sleipnir and my valor, but the space cowboy is truly a next level throw. No other yoyo in that price range is as good in my experince. You need one, period

My best plastic is my diffusion I’m with geezer.

Thanks!
The tree is called Japanese Maple. Officially the prettiest thing ever. It turns blood red in the autumn I think. :slight_smile:

Totally. The Space Cowboy has the best performance in my arsenal of 10 yoyos so far. Hopefully when my Titanium Dream comes in, it’ll beat out my Space Cowboy due to the substantial price differential and superior material construction. :wink:

I love my Space Cowboy too. It gets much play from me. The difference between it and a Draupnir are marginal. YoyoFactory has a worthy competitor to anything from anyone IMHO. Not the cachet - but all the performance to be sure.

The shutter. Though it may seem kinda overrated because “oh, it won worlds it’s the best”, it is actually a very amazing throw, especially for the price

Some of my favs are the Gelada 2, cascade, and the benchmark v