Fav energy drinks?

No lawsuits here. barely anybody visits these forums anyways. haha

This is me, but solely for the taste. Donā€™t be fooled, anything that says ā€˜sugar freeā€™ these days is a LIE. That just means they donā€™t specifically use sucrose. Monster Ultra uses erythritol, which is a sugar alcohol. They claim itā€™s healthier than sugar, but the FDA has also flip-flopped on eggs for decades, so who really knows.

Do you know about ā€˜sugar-freeā€™ Tic Tacs? Tic Tacs are almost 100% sugar, but since each one is less than 1g, theyā€™re allowed to round down and say thereā€™s no sugar.

I justify my Monster drinking by working out a lot lol

2 Likes

Have drank his toilet water, can confirm.

Iā€™m all about GHOST. They have some of the best and most accurate flavors ever.

Ghost Warheads
Ghost Sour Patch kids red and blue
Ghost citrus (if I canā€™t find the other 3 flavors)

I also drink C4 regularly as well. These are the ones Iā€™ll usually go for. I tend to rotate between C4 and Ghost.

C4 Freedom Ice
C4 orange slice - I normally donā€™t like orange but this is pretty good.
C4 Midnight Cherry - I absolutely hate cherry flavor but for some reason this one is really good.
C4 Frozen bombsicle
C4 Sour Batch bros (not as good as ghost)

Every once in a while Iā€™ll get a bang or two but I canā€™t drink much of them because of that bang taste, itā€™s just overwhelming and you can taste it in nearly every flavor. But the ones I do get are

Bang Strawberry Kiss
Bang Sour Headz
Bang Cotton Candy
Bang Lemon Drop

I used to drink a ton of Monster and Rockstar (zero sugar only) but ever since some of the other brands his the market I donā€™t get them as often. Iā€™ll still grab some every once in a while but itā€™s rare. Now that Pepsi owns both Monster and Rockstar, they have tapered back Rockstarā€™s offerings and even changed the flavors of some of them. Itā€™s hard telling what theyā€™ll do to them in the next year or two.

Iā€™ve tried a few G-Fuel and honestly, they all are underwhelming. Iā€™m not sure what all the hype is about them. The Tetris one and PewDiePiā€™s Lingonberry are the two I seem to actually really like all of the other cans are just bland or have that g-fuel taste thatā€™s similar to bang.

Rowdy: Donā€™t bother.

Anyone try prime by KSI and Logan Paul?
Blue raspberry is my fav