Fanboyism

Well, only buying from YYF means you don’t try all the other good yoyos that have been made from other companies.

There is a converse end to this argument as well. It’s no secret that I’m a YYF fanboy. It says it under my avatar and I’m not at all afraid to admit it. But like Bret, I’m not afraid to get out there and see what’s offered by different companies. Take a look at my yoyocase page which is linked on my sig. You’ll see quite a few throws from almost all major manufacturers (heck, Q even has my one SPYY on loan right now ;)), and I’ve jumped on the chance to try whatever throws I can from companies who aren’t represented in my collection (i.e. OneDrop and GeneralYo). The point is (perhaps I’m using the term liberally, but) I’ve found a company that I can always depend on in YYF to deliver a product that I’m satisfied with. Even after extensive playtime with my non-YYF throws, I find that they tend to naturally and unintentionally filter themselves out of rotation. Perhaps I could just be labelled brand-loyal instead of full-fledged fanboyism… Your thoughts?

I hate fanboys.