F/S CLYW and One Drop

Up for sale is a couple of my older throws. I have a new house and a new baby, so unfortunately I have to sell some of my collection. I haven’t been active in a while, so I don’t really know the value anymore. I priced them to what I think is fair. I am open to offers, the worse I can say is no. LOL

Like I said, with a new house, baby and student loans, I am only looking to sell them.

My preferred payment method is PayPal

CLYW Peak 28 Stories 2nd run. This is mint with box. SOLD

CLYW “Fools Gold” Peak, Mint and NO box. SOLD

CLYW Canvas, Mint with box. SOLD

One Drop Dietz, mint with brass side effects, with box… SOLD

Dif-e-yo Juggernaut, Mint… $60 Shipped

Please IM me with any questions!

8 Likes

pmd!

2 Likes

Pmed

2 Likes

@Doohan is probably interested In that 28 peak @AquaJoe. He’s in Japan so please take into account the time difference. But I believe He’s been searching for that color

1 Like

@Yoyo_Garden
Thanks for the heads up!

I know they were super rare when I bought it 10+ years ago. I can’t imagine there are many mint ones left.
I also have a Mint Clowntown 2 Peak that I may be willing to part with if the price is right. I believe there was only 12 of that color way made. I know of 6 that were “split up” and paired with the Clowntown 1. So that leaves 6 left… and one was destroyed.

3 Likes

■■■■ i missed the canvas

PM’d!

Noooooo!!! I have been looking the 28 stories for a lifetime and a half!
Damn time zone!!! :sob:

I ask you a courtesy, do you know how many ClownTown1 have been made in total? Thank you!

1 Like

Oh jeez, I’m thinking it’s either 11 or 13. I know It was one off of the 12 clowntown 2.

I’m thinking 11 of them were made.
Joe

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!
Over the years I have asked several times but you are the first person who gave me a number.
Thanks again!

Fabrizio

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.