Expensive

Supernova is the most I’ve spent on a yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just rob a bank.

A Protostar.

Some of the YYR i have owned.

There’s a lot of amazing stuff at that price range. If you’re happy, why bother spending more, right?

Also, the RecRev Freq. Wave: Seriously, that should be your next one. Blow your mind amazing.

S.kon Nostalgia.

Current retail price is roughly $4500 USD. (levitating stand not included)

http://www.kyostoys.com/pics/nostalgia_lev-2s.jpg

Kyle

1 Like

Yeah, but does it whistle? All those holes, it had darn well better whistle.

Yup, everything I could hope for is found at that price range. The Freq. Wave won’t be my next one (though I would have got it instead of the Capless if they had stock when I was Jonesing!) since it wasn’t on my Christmas list. I have a sneaking suspicion I’ll be getting a Catalyst or an El Ranchero (though there were other great throws on the list, too!). But it’s definitely on my list now. :slight_smile:

Most I’ve ever spent retail is 180 on the copper YWET, most I’ve ever spent is $400 on the Solid Gold Dancer Peak

How many Nostalgias are there, Kyle? Just the one?

That I’m aware of, there are 4 maybe 5.

And no, it doesn’t whistle… those are the adjustment screws for the spokes. There are 138 hand made parts in the yoyo.

Kyle

S.kon Vektor for me. It was around $500

Imagine taking that sucker in to your local boutique cycle shop to get trued? That would be awesome.

How does it play?

Lollollol. Shinobu made it. Equal if not infinitely better than anything that you’ve thrown, I’m sure.

Quite simply spectacular. It is the smoothest yo-yo I’ve ever had the pleasure of using… and I’ve used quite a few heh.

Kyle

Does anyone here have the Catch-22?

1 Like

Women…can’t live with 'em, can’t live without 'em.

2 Likes

YYR Acrophobia

General Yo Magnum. That was $300 retail. I traded for mine however.

Oh man Ive had a few. 2 Duncan Mg’s, a Ti5, Numerous first run and second run peaks.

I really want a YYR 6 and a Overdrive right now, gotta wait till after the holidays though.