Excited for The Hobbit?

As December get’s nearer I’m getting more and more psyched about this movie. I can’t wait! Anyone else in the same situation?

I am extremely excited for this! Not only am I going to the premiere, but my local cinema has booked the men’s choir I’m in to sing the song from the trailer right before the screening. Pumped!

1 Like

I’M SO EXCITED!

OMG!!!
OMG!!!
OMG!!!

1 Like

I am NOW! I had no idea it was being released this year!

that’s me too!!!

My scifi/fantasy lit class is planning a field trip to go see the hobbit. Pretty pumped.

I can’t wait for it. The hobbit was the only book I liked by Tolkien.

I am I read the book and it was soo funny!

The only problem I have with movies out of books is that I’ve read the biggest spoiler possible several years ago.

You don’t even know how excited I am!!!

But then it’s a huge plot twist when the movie is nothing like the book.

But then i hate the movie.

That’s why i don’t read books for entertainment. Educational is better. Broaden your mind.

Yes been excited for this movie since there were rumors of rumors that there was a possibility of a Hobbit movie

Related:

Not the premiere (obviously).

EDIT: Now with the correct link

I CANT WAIT SOOO PUMPED

I personally am a huge fan of the hobbit and I plan on dressing up as a hobbit and going to see the premiere:)

I’ve been waiting for this ever since the rumors of the movie started. The Hobbit is my favorite book of all time and I can’t wait for it to finally hit the big screen. Some were annoyed that it will broken up into three parts now. I’m even more stoked because they have no excuse now to leave out any of the details.

Yeah, I’m not sure how I feel about the whole three part thing. Happy and sad I guess.