Everyone needs this yoyo holder!

Yep, that’s the one. I’m thinking they stopped making the leather with snap closure around 1998 or so.

2 Likes

Holsters hold much more than Guns. I’ve still got side rules that came with leather belt holster’s stock.

3 Likes

Holsters, by definition, hold guns. If you’re gonna be pedantic about it not being a holster, then you can’t call yours a holster either. Either be consistent, or stop being a jerk. I don’t care about your personal definition of the word when you’re imposing it on others.

1 Like

Calm down dude, it’s only a holster.
Don’t take the first definition you Google as the absolute word. Also your wrong, sorry!

5 Likes

Like you said before, you’ve made this comment quite a few times around the forum. Most of the time I’ve held my tongue, but I decided to say something this time.

There’s no reason for you to constantly correct people with your condescending “Sheesh, that’s not even a holster,” when like you’re admitting now, there are multiple definitions of the word. Not all of them include handguns, just like not all of them say it has to be leather, or that it has to completely enclose the item you’re carrying. I was being pedantic to make a point of how ridiculous you sound when you bring others down over something as insignificant as “holster” vs “holder.”

When someone says “yoyo holster,” they mean “something to carry my yoyo with me” and we all understand that. Or maybe you can’t, idk. My point is, what’s wrong with calling it a holster? You’re being pedantic about something that (a) doesn’t matter, and (b) you’re wrong about.

6 Likes

I have one :+1:

1 Like

In the wild at a family BBQ. Great day

7 Likes

Very nice. I am so tempted. Thank you for the link.

1 Like

What makes this yo-yo holster stand out from the rest ? I was looking at it the other day . Very intrigued

4 Likes

I dont leave home without mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

you wont be disappointed! High quality and getting your yoyo in and out of it can be done with one hand. Def cant go wrong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The build quality and how easy it is to get your yoyo in and out of it. Can literally be done with one hand. It also looks amazing, especially in person. I’ve tried a lot of holders and they usually just end up in the trash. Haven’t left home without this one since I got it when it launched. Def something special about the buckle that opens and closes it.

5 Likes

Will it fit most any yoyo? I have several different styles from classic wooden yoyos to a few modern variants.

1 Like

Yes!!! Its very adjustable. Will definitely fit most yoyos

1 Like

Whats funny is the original poster didn’t even call it a holster. He said yoyo holder lol

4 Likes

I changed the title when the first comment was made

1 Like

Dictionary defines this as a correct usage of that word.
Thank you @Theycallmecotton

2 Likes

When I was an engineering major back in the early 70s, I had a holster for my slide rule.

5 Likes

If I leave the house and I think there’s a chance of me standing around waiting for something then I have it on me. The construction and materials are crazy good.

2 Likes

I still have my side rules all with leather holsters stock.

3 Likes