Ever gotten...

Have you ever gotten a yoyo that made you go “Wow!” or “Darn…”

For me, probably the Space Cowboy. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice yoyo. Just a little too “bricky”.

TiWalker without a doubt, I no longer own a draupnir.

firs time i threw an alter ego it was perfect…

EDIT: that better now doc…

Spin Dynamics Monkey Fist. My first throw was “meh”, after about 15 minutes, it became amazing. (Probably better to say after about 15 minutes I cleaned my throw enough to appreciate this undersize powerhouse).

The most recent yoyo to make me say “Wow” when I threw it was the Yoyofactory Turntable. Such a unique feel, I really wasn’t expecting it to play just as beautifully as it does. :slight_smile:

Isn’t ‘just like perfect’, perfect?

:scream_cat:

1 Like

I just picked up a CLYW 7075 AC2 from the last Fool’s Gold drop and I feel pretty “darn” about it so far. Maybe I’m just in a floaty mood but I haven’t really been itching to play with it as much as I anticipated.

what would i do without you correcting every nuance doc…

Dunno… I guess you would be just like perfect.

Well just the other day I was ‘like’ geeze, everybody was just ‘like’ acting ‘like’ ka-razy on ‘like’ the forum. And I was ‘like’ Wow, ‘like’ just Wow. I told my homie and he was ‘like’ hey ‘like’ you just have to 'like go with kinda ‘like’ the flow. And if you ‘like’ don’t ‘like’ the vibe, you just have to ‘like’ say ‘like’ hey why does somebody have to ‘like’ be ‘like’ that?

Personally I’m ‘like’ it’s ‘like’ no big ‘like’ deal.

You just have to ‘like’ have a better sense of ‘like’ humor and not feel ‘like’ singled out.

I have made ‘like’ 900 posts since ‘like’ November 2009. Thats ‘like’ .4 something posts a day. That’s ‘like’ one post every other day.

So it’s not ‘like’ I am ‘like’ Totally messing with ‘like’ everybody ‘like’ all day long.

Sorry you didn’t ‘like’ me teasing you. I’m not ‘like’ perfect either.

I’m just ‘like’ that way and not everybody likes it obviously.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m here for a good time not a long time. You know, I haven’t had a good time in a long time. You know, I’m way up. I feel blessed.

Cyborg 2.0

Oh so perfect it still is.

Weekend this thing Is a beast love it.

Orca.

Halyard.

All really great.

i fixed it after i stopped laughing from like everything…