Entry level 3A yoyos

There is a rubber ring inside the cup? because some of the pics I saw looked like there was and some looked like there wasn’t. Are there different versions?

1 Like

Yeah so you can take them out but they spin better with them in it’s just like a rubber circle that fits inside the cup.

Would using a thicker string or better response pads help or is it not worth it? Thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im using flowable silicone and kitty xl for the most response I can get and they work. Like they’re not impossible to use, it’s more that you could get the n12s or nodes for around the same price and those would be less annoying to use imo.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

1 Like

For myy get nodes not n11. Hell I can send you a set for $10+ shipping though with prime it’s likely close to what you get just get from Amazon. They are just such a good deal if you don’t care about colors.

Yoyofactory pink pads and OT fat string is a great setup that’s easy to find and binds easily.

2 Likes

I have no idea on 3a nor have I tried the node. I can suggest though the y-03 hertz as an awesome yoyo for the price.

Better listen to someone that plays 3a though.

1 Like

I also think two Atom Smasher would be really good for this honestly. I wanted to refresh our starter sets and will take the 3A Starter Pack into consideration for that! Thanks for asking!

7 Likes

Thanks so much! Is there already a 3a starter set on here that you are going to update with the Atom smasher or are you just now making a 3a starter set?