Entry level 3A yoyos

Hey there, Christmas is a few months away, and it is time for me to come up with a wishlist. As always, I will include a few yo-yos and this year I’m thinking 3A ones, as that is the only style I cannot do right now given the yo-yos I have. What would you recommend for some budget, entry level 3A yo-yos? I already have a magicyoyo K2P so I was wondering if two of those would work? I did not see any recent threads on this but if there is one feel free to provide a link to it.

1 Like

These are fantastic at any level for 3a.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

If u just wanna dip your toes in the water, just buy a couple myy nodes. I use them for 3a myself and they are very good. Someone linked cc2 and colosus so yeah they r good too. I would recommend coloSUS tho.

1 Like

Thank you! These are a much closer to the price range that I was looking for, but the colosSUS looks great once I get better.

This bundle looks like a great deal for 3A, the problem is it’s only on Amazon :disappointed_relieved: lol

1 Like

@AndreBoulay any chance we could get this on the YYE store by Christmas?

1 Like

I would think that the new yyfr area of effect would be good for 3a as well.

Another option is to get 2 replay pros

1 Like

Replay pros are an excellent idea.

I have heard replay pros are good I will look into those. Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Nvm thought these were nodes they are n11s which I heard are pretty bad.

Are myy crystals as good, I already have one of those

1 Like

Yeah the crystals are just about as good. @CaptainEliHops

1 Like

This is a great deal and I would suggest getting it. They are about the cheapest bang for your buck you can get outside of some bst deals.

2 Likes

Yeah I read some more reviews about the n11 and it seems pretty good actually. Must’ve just been a frustrated customer who described it as one of the worst yo-yos they have thrown. I’ve learned to take most customer reviews with a grain of salt, because many of them don’t know what an unresponsive yo-yo is. Will definitely check it out!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

1 Like

Your first (and probably first 3) 3A pair(s) is likely to be completely destroyed by yourself, so make sure it’s not something very expensive or a limited edition.

2 Likes

Then you look for stable, narrow, and long spinning throws, making learning tricks easier.

2 Likes

I’m deciding between replay pros, a myy crystal (I already have 1), and a 2 pack of myy n11s. Al of those seem to have what is needed it seems like. The seem decent, super cheap and I could easily replace them

1 Like

I use n11s for 3a and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone else. The gap is really big and it’s annoying to get nice binds with 3a length string. The rubber rings also pop out if you catch them and touch the inside of the cup. They spin fine but there are definitely less annoying options that will do just as well.

2 Likes