Topyo fans

Haven’t ever thrown Topyo. What’s a good yo-yo that represents that company.

3 Likes

Dominator and Bizarre are both fantastic. :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

The Silenus is highly regarded by many folks and is fantastic. Colossus V is awesome. I have I think 6-7 different yoyos from Top Yo and I love them all except the plastic Mojo which I never connected with. The ones I have are all different and serve different moods.

6 Likes

I agree with @ChrisFrancz about the Silenus & Colossus. The Mojo is ok at a great price, but my favorite Topyo that I own is the Origin.

2 Likes

Silenus is excellent. It’s a very prominent design.

1 Like

The Dominator and Silenus for sure. Colossus is overrated IMO, but a lot of folks seem to like it.

1 Like

Bizarre, Dominator, Silenus are probably the best ones

1 Like

Which Colossus? Colossus V is really great and probably my favorite midsize. I think it’s all preference and what fits a persons style / trick arsenal.

This :+1:

1 Like

@Hanker

2 Likes

Topyo Twindrive is their Benchmark…

3 Likes

I have the Colossus IV which completely underwhelms me. I have the Colossus V which is an improvement but still doesn’t impress me enough to make me throw it. I have a Colossus VI on the way and I’m hoping that maybe third time’s a charm with this yoyo series. I have pretty low expectations, I have to be honest.

I didn’t like IV too, too much. V is my favorite. VI feels a tiny, tiny bit different but definitely like a V which is always in my bag and will never leave my Top 5. It just suits and works best with frontstyle which is all I do. I have some yoyos of similar specs that cost twice as much but die twice as fast. It’s just a matter of diff’rent throws for diff’rent folks!

Let us know how it is

For just $2 more I’d much rather have the C3 Cybercrash in my EDC bag. It runs rings around the Colossus (IV or V) in my experience. In fact, as much as I like the Silenus–and I do like the Silenus quite a bit–I’d recommend the Bastet II + Cybercrash over the Silenus + Colossus, but the OP is focused exclusively on TopYo, so I put my support behind the Silenus without hesitation. But I just can’t get behind the Colossus.

3 Likes

For TopYo for me

Patronus and Robusta for bi-metals
Silenus and colossus 6 for mono

3 Likes

Nuit!

1 Like

Try them all. You may loathe the most highly recommended and fall in love with the one that gets dissed. No two people will ever experience a yoyo in the exact same way.

5 Likes

That’s kinda what I do. The thing is, not everyone can afford to try them all.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys. Went with the Silenus. A little wider than I prefer but an easy buy at 32$. I’ll wait for the dominator to restock. And definitely consider that cyber crash. Looks right up my alley

5 Likes