Enough with responsive yoyo playing for me(is it so bad?)

Well, I’ve been thinking. Thinking a lot.

I was to buy a velocity… But then I thought.

Why the hell do I want responsive play?
If I’m to buy a responsive-able yoyo, that will be good, for… 1 week max?

I mean, if I buy a legacy, for example, I just learn how to bind, I’m done and I can play unresponsive, I dont see a reason to play responsive :confused:

augh I forgot to mention that would be my first yoyo :smiley:

So, is it so bad to get an unresponsive yo as my first?
Love,

Ramzyo

velocitys can be unresponsive

I personally vote velocity. Its beginner friendly and can also be used for advanced players too. It also has Fully adjustable Starburt (FAST) which helps it be responsive and unresponive.

I immediately jumped into unresponsive play when I started, and honestly I’d probably reccomend getting something like the Velocity. It would’ve been nice to take a break in between knotting, and winding the yoyo to actually get it to come back during that first learning period.

It’s certainly not necessary though, and as long as you stick with it, you’ll be fine going unresponsive off the bat.

Plus, if you know how to bind, that’s basically the main difference between being able to play responsive and unresponsive so a Velocity or something else made for unresponsive play would be fine.

None of you understood what I meant.

I said responsive - able, not responsive.

I KNOW that the velocity can be unresponsive, I ain’t dumb :smiley:

My question, again is:

What good is it to buy an adjustable yo, like Velocity, if responsive play will be needed for a very short period?

I don’t see a reason to buy an adjustable yoyo if I’m not gonna need a responsive yoyo.

Play responsive for longer than that.

Lack of responsive play will end up hurting your style later on.

Ooh thank you! :smiley:

In what way will it affect my style later?, Just so I know :smiley:

Love,

RamzYo

You’ll take the unresponsiveness for granted and won’t be very smooth.

i’ve been using responsive yoyos and omnetimes quite unresponsive but still okay i’m now in advances part 2 using a responsive yoyo.

I’d get a Velocity.

They can be responsive or unresponsive.

You can learn the basics, and then gradually learn to bind.

Plus, playing responsive really smoothens out your tricks and can be really fun. I can guarantee that your yoyoing will look better if you play responsive a lot than if you never do.

Hmm I just realised - getting a good sleeper in responsive play would make a better sleeper in unrensponsive, perhaps.

Anyways thanks dude, appreciate it :smiley:

Love,

RamzYo