Enjoy Circle: the Aurus giveaway in our instagram!

Hello friends!

Finally I’m proud to announce release of the Aurus - our’s brand Enjoy Circle first yoyo!

In developing Aurus our goal was to make a quality, confident and strong in play bimetal, but at the same time that it was not deprived of unique feelings and soul. And we can say that we have succeeded!

It comes in 4 different colorways: Pearl Gem, Electric Blue (BB edition), Scarlet Web in Bibirevo and Bubble Gum.

Specs:
Diameter – 57mm
Width – 47mm
Gap width – 4.5mm
Weight – 68.1g
Material – AL7075 + SS rings

Each yoyo comes with a rich kit: custom box, cotton pouch, 4x stickers, 1x pair of response pads OT, 1x concave bearing OT, 10x white normal strings OT, 10x yellow normal strings OT and a stat card.

Price — 100$ shipped worldwide

If you want one please DM me :slight_smile:
Any kind of support is important to me and will be much appreciated :pray:

Check out our socials for some dope content: instagram youtube

10 Likes

Pearl Gem :mirror_ball: — endows mother-of-pearl with preciousness, epitomizing its beautiful radiant cast

3 Likes

Electric Blue (BB edition):gem: — inspired by the bright colors of the calm sea and clear sky (our team’s player Bogdan Bezugliy signature colorway)

3 Likes

Scarlet Web in Bibirevo🕸 — reflects love for the motherland, having collected the symbols of Moscow’s Bibirevo district and the colors of the Russian flag

3 Likes

Bubble Gum :gift_heart: — showcases a hypnotizing blend of pink and lavender, adorning it with noble gold

6 Likes

This project is so cool my friend, I wish you the best success :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations Nikita, these look fantastic. And love the explanations of reasoning behind the colors. I’m on a buying hiatus at the moment but if any is available later I definitely will want one. :hatched_chick:

1 Like

Holy crap! That bubble gum colorway is amazing!

1 Like

I agree. Decided to keep Bubble Gum with full package for myself as well as Electric Blue just the yoyo.

6 Likes

Bump for this masterpiece

1 Like

Hello guys!

We are launching our giveaway contest in instagram! Everyone has a chance to win the Aurus yoyo in favorite colorway of your choice!

Check out our instagram for further details:
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBBYvFYsnzf/?igsh=MWxmb3d2dzFla3Uxcw==

6 Likes