Elevated by Motion YoYos - The First Release Of 2024 From Motion YoYos! - Available Thursday 05/16/24 - 8:00pm EST!

Elevated_Feature

Introducing Elevated by Motion YoYos!

Kick off 2024 with the stunning new release from Motion YoYos–Elevated! This captivating design is meticulously crafted in the Motion laboratory, resulting in a true masterpiece of engineering and aesthetics.

Every angle of Elevated has been carefully considered. Take a closer look at the gap and you’ll notice the undercut below the rims, creating a mesmerizing “elevated” effect. This optical illusion makes it appear as if the rims are floating above the YoYo body, adding a cool touch to its design.

Red-Skies-At-Night-Matte-Elevated Red-Skies-At-Night-Matte-Elevated-02 Red-Skies-At-Night-Matte-Elevated-03

Delving into the cup design, you’ll find the Motion sunken dome, featuring a stepped wall cascading down the cup in a sonic ripple pattern. Surrounding the dome is a dual rim design, reminiscent of Motion’s previous Linear monometal, adding both style and optimized weight distribution.

Crafted from 7068 aluminum, Motion has utilized this alloy to manipulate wall thickness with unprecedented precision. The extreme design of Elevated pushed the boundaries like never before, resulting in a costlier production process. However, the amazing visual aesthetics really make it worth every penny!

Elevated is a collaborative project by David Bieber and Motion YoYos, showcasing their shared vision and unwavering dedication to excellence in the world of yo-yos.

22 Likes

Y’all gonna love this one

7 Likes

GOATED :fire:

2 Likes

that red speaks to me

6 Likes

Amazing yo-yo

3 Likes

Can’t get enough of this yoyo, check my ig @bf_throws for some tricks with it! It won’t let me post them in the thread :upside_down_face: But boy do I sure enjoy Elevated :fire:

15 Likes

Prepare for the drop incoming tonight!! Stoked to see you all get this YoYo

8 Likes

I’m just going to go ahead and pre-congratulate you on selling out on YYE…

12 Likes

Sub 62g?! I bet it’s not lacking anything though with that diameter and those beefy rims configured in an H-shape. And of course it brings that beautiful Motion aesthetic.

Why do you tempt me? :joy:

5 Likes

You are gonna want this one

6 Likes

4 Likes

Happened to me too! My second choice (blue black acid wash) was 15 more but I can live with it.

3 Likes

counter hit 0 but refresh didnt open it up :smiling_face_with_tear: i think i want this color only so ill be on the lookout instead

3 Likes

Same happened to me with the blasted red :confused: Collectors hit this one like a swarm of locusts. Congrats @JEA86

2 Likes

The polished red looks amazing in person - and it won’t hold you back on grinds with our finish :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll hold out for the Harmonic restock, perhaps :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry that color sold out - the other colors are pretty fantastic - dark side of the moon looks great in person - that’s my personal favorite :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good choice it’s basically our proto blue washed and turned out fantastic - I love interstellar- won’t be the last time you see it

2 Likes

I like the big shiny steel rings contrasted against the black and blue. Should be pretty easy to see against any background!

2 Likes

Yeah @Bjorn_ofyoyo loved the color and films a whole lot!

1 Like