Elevated by Motion YoYos - The First Release Of 2024 From Motion YoYos! - Available Thursday 05/16/24 - 8:00pm EST!

Thanks to everyone who grabbed one - there is one thing I can guarantee, you have never played a YoYo that felt like this. Color aside (I loved all the colors :slight_smile: ) it’s a fantastic piece of actual art :framed_picture:

6 Likes

Oh I am so excited for it. I believe I threw a proto of this at Nationals last year for approx 1 minute and I have been waiting for it ever since.

2 Likes

Yeah we had a Proto of it at Nats Mr @Gaites13 was there holding down the Booth for Motion.

We made minor tweaks - all I can say is the tweaks we made - made this YoYo feel better.

4 Likes

Fax :fax:

Motion guys crushed it

So excited for what’s next from your table!!

6 Likes

I had my wallet open at the appointed time. I will be anxiously waiting for the mailman.

Motion is quickly becoming a must-buy for me.

8 Likes

Same for me. I had to go back to the New Releases to get to the page with Elevated for sale. I was, however, happy that the page was available at @5pm PST in Portland OR. Previously, this was not the case - so kudos to the developers.

4 Likes

Appreciate the support @YoyoGeezer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve had mine for almost a week now…If you like bimetals…you WANT this. I’m not even kidding. I’m not sponsored or compensated by Motion in any way. I get to pay full price on everything…I’ve tried all of them and owned most of them. This…this is the best one so far.

11 Likes