Element Strings!!!!!

How long wil those last?
About 3 hours for me(one string), my strings have lasted me over a week.

Back up!

More reviews coming soon!

YYS Slick 6 string lasts about a week or so. They’re thin, but durable.

Just like Nano wire.

YYS? ??? ???

I doubt they last for a week, proof?

I think ■■■■■■■ is what he meant, but maybe YoYoSpirit.

YoYoSam, yes.

No, I don’t have a video camera. The strings will be really worn out, but they do last.

I have tried them, they didn’t last long at all. They lasted like… 2 hours, and when they’re really worn out, then the string burn would be a major problem. Honestly, my strings don’t ever give string burn, not even after a week.

I know. I’ve heard your strings are great. :wink: But, isn’t $3 for 5 strings expensive? I can get a 10 pack at YoYoGuy.Com for about $1. I know they’re custom made, and it takes long, but it should be like $1 for 5, $5 for 10, and so on. I’d be half broke if I wanted to buy 100 strings from you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a tip–

You will eliminate some customers by only doing mail cash. Most people don’t like sending cash through the mail, could get lost or something.

My parents won’t let me send money through the mail.

And the price is a bit much…

Money Order…

And the price includes shipping, or $2 and two postage stamps, not really too expensive.

The price is reasonable, because making string is not easy and it takes a lot of time so it is not worth the time if you don’t charge enough, and the strings last very long to boot.

Well worth it too! These strings are GREAT!

Edited and back up!

First buyer get something special! :slight_smile:

Oh! A yoyo?
Probably a sticker.
Or an extra string.

You never know. :-X

Sticker.
It always what people give away.

Its not a sticker!

That’s the only clue I’ll give you.

can i buy some ???

PM me.