EDM!

!!! omg can you guys gimme a break !!!

Nope.

1 Like

Just close the thread.

And for the record. Coyote Kisses. Never heard of them? look them up.

J.

And start another where we simply talk about it, there are too many artists in any given genre to practically be able to have a poll.

ill just close the poll then. sorry guys. it always says "you cannot delete your own threads in section " if i try to delete it.

We can just use this thread to talk about artist.

As for me I started listening to Daft Punk and later got into other artists such as Justice, Chemical Brothers, Ratatat Pendulum, Boards of Canada, and Miike Snow.

1 Like

I was a GINORMOUS daft punk fan. Eventually got into manian, then a little bit O’ skrillex, then Avicii. I actually started listening to Dead Mau5 today. Oh and I’m a HUGE Ason ID fan.

Maybe change the Poll so instead of artists, it has Sub-Genres of EDM.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Ratatat is amazing, though i’m not sure if it’s technically EDM. i just found this band called Shed. this song is amazing:

hmm good idea!

There are so many sub-genres, though…

I’m really digging this group, Make The Girl Dance, they have some pretty sweet stuff, and I like how “bouncy” their bass lines feel.

EDIT: WOW THAT MUSIC VIDEO IS INAPPROPRIATE. My bad.

Have some Miike Snow instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Lqn5vJ7bo

And listening to a lot of the almighty Pendulum lately.

1 Like

I’d forgotten about Plastic Jungle such a great song.

listenin to firepower by datsik! great dubstep there!

When it comes to Datsik, my favorite track is Southpaw, but Datsik is pretty awesome in general.

If y’all haven’t heard of Liquid Stranger y’all best get told:

Prime Liquid Dub right there. He does straight Dubstep, too:

And here’s Genetix with Squid Attack:

Er Lerk Thert

All of these artist I found through Newgrounds, they have lots of good free music.

Monstercat just released 008 - Anniversary! Help them beat Skrillex, Deadmau5, Knife Party, and Guetta in iTunes with #OperationDethrone!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoJg0wPp8vM

They already beat Guetta, Deadmau5, Knife Party, and Guetta on the Top albums All genres list. They are 4 places away from beating Skrillex ‘Bangarang’. Let’s do this.

But I like Deadmau5/Skrillex/Rob Swire and I’m not sure what I think of Mostercat yet… xD Wish Rob Swire would go back to good old D’n’B.

1 Like

I don’t like all of Monstercat’s music but they have some great artists. And their Drumstep is amazing.

And the next track is the best song Monstercat has ever put out IMO.

And this song never gets old. Noisestorm really knows his stuff.